• Breaking News

    Friday, March 5, 2021

    Dishonored Accidently found an interesting debug thing in Dishonored 1, explanation of how it shows up and my theory as to it in the comments

    Dishonored Accidently found an interesting debug thing in Dishonored 1, explanation of how it shows up and my theory as to it in the comments


    Accidently found an interesting debug thing in Dishonored 1, explanation of how it shows up and my theory as to it in the comments

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 11:54 AM PST

    Welp...

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 02:13 AM PST

    Hopefully there aren't witches camped inside.

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 12:40 AM PST

    Perfectly balanced, as all things should be

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 02:46 AM PST

    Gristol Military on exercise near Whitecliff

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 03:41 PM PST

    any good tutorials on how to download nexus mods for this game?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 11:00 AM PST

    pretty much the title. loved this game on playstation but got it on pc for the mods. does anyone have a helpful article or youtube video on how to install nexus mods? I did do a search but I didn't find anything.

    submitted by /u/11646Moe
    [link] [comments]

    limbo: dishonored version

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 06:41 PM PST

    I’m a bit confused about something in Dishonored 1.

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 05:15 AM PST

    So after beating the game I wanted to back to the earlier levels and 100% them (like getting all the bone charms, doing all the side quests etc.) but for some reason when I start up a previous mission from the menu, I don't actually start that mission with all my unlocks I had at the end of the game. Is there any way to fix this?

    submitted by /u/ShronkDong
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone able to help with audio bugs on PC for Dishonered 2?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 06:11 PM PST

    Was wondering if anyone here could help, been enjoying it quite alot but I cant take anymore of the audio bugs, they're super immersion breaking.

    submitted by /u/vaylin945
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment