• Breaking News

    Monday, March 8, 2021

    Dishonored So, really rare collectibles?

    Dishonored So, really rare collectibles?


    So, really rare collectibles?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 10:36 AM PST

    Well.. not sure if he understood gesture

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 09:28 AM PST

    I drew Emily Kaldwin

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 04:44 PM PST

    I am making a half map with the images in the book

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 02:40 PM PST

    Dunwall vibes

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 08:53 AM PST

    Im playing through D1 again after a few years and i was wondering, should i do high chaos or low chaos?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 12:50 PM PST

    TIL, Addermire Institute

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 03:19 PM PST

    I am currently torturing myself with Dishonored 2, having finished my very first playthrough of it a few days ago, going full guns-blazing on Very Hard. Now I'm doing the opposite, doing clean hands and ghost on Very Hard, as well as collecting absolutely everything, WITHOUT knocking out any guards unless absolutely necessary. I wanted the challenge of being in and out without any trace of my even being there except everyone else involved suddenly being a lot poorer.

    This led me to a conundrum in the mission Addermire Institute. In it, you can eavesdrop on a conversation between a pair of guards regarding a prisoner. The officer will tell the guardsman that they are going to try and talk some sense into the prisoner, then walks in and shoots the prisoner in the face.

    On one hand, I wanted to save the prisoner, but on the other, I did not want it to be obvious that I had been there. Initially, I decided to let him die, and I managed to go to him and hear his dialogue before the officer came in and killed him. Then I thought better of it and decided to save him, but only right as he was about to get shot, to see if there was any new dialogue about it (there wasn't, rip).

    However, an idea occurred to me: the officer plans to shoot him with their pistol. Could I... steal... the pistol?

    Turns out, I could. And the officer actually has a unique reaction to it when they try to draw their pistol, after which they leave. Mission accomplished, although it's rather odd that the officer didn't just stab the prisoner with their sword, but oh well. I thought it was rather neat, a pleasant surprise after being thoroughly disappointed that the only ways to get into the Disease Treatment and Recuperation Room areas was with a key.

    TL;DR: You can steal someone's gun before they execute a prisoner, and thus save the prisoner without having to kill, shoot, or otherwise knock out anyone. I thought it was pretty cool

    submitted by /u/OddballOliver
    [link] [comments]

    The comments in this thread make me very happy

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 10:40 PM PST

    If you look at Callista taking a bath after the mission "The Royal Physician", with dark vision, she is actually wearing clothes while bathing. Pretty odd.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 02:07 PM PST

    The Regular Kick

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 08:58 AM PST

    How do you do the regular kick In Dishonored 2, not the blink kick.

    submitted by /u/MicroB18
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know who this guy is? I thought it seemed real weird that he has a knife in the ending behind is back.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 03:24 AM PST

    Does anyone else think Boyles non-lethal neutralization is merciful compared to the other characters?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 11:29 AM PST

    They all end up extremely disgraced in some way while Boyle here gets to live with some rich spineless simp. It's either that or she gets shanked. It's not like Boyle is an upstanding person considering the fact that she's funding corrupt politician and ruining society.

    I remember back when I was a 13 year old kid playing dishonored the idea of killing a non combatant who was a woman disgusted me. I had finally led her to a secluded area and what was I supposed to do? Stab her? I gladly took the non lethal option and sighed in relief when I saw Brisby's boat float away.

    submitted by /u/MysteryMuhammad
    [link] [comments]

    Karnaca Arms Rifle

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 01:04 PM PST

    Dishonored: The Roleplaying Game

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 06:40 PM PST

    I recently discovered this ttrpg game exists and was wondering what people's general experiences of the game are? is it worth playing?

    submitted by /u/ronvid-of-the-marsh
    [link] [comments]

    Corvo’s mark

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 02:48 PM PST

    How does overseer Martin not notice the Outsider mark on Corvo's hand? Maybe he did notice and just didn't care? Is it the same for the rest of the empire too? Corvo would be at crowded events with his mark for everyone to see. Idk if this was explained in any of the games, i'd like to understand better

    submitted by /u/spoooooo16
    [link] [comments]

    Envisioned moving through door

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 11:20 AM PST

    Is there a mod/cheat I can use to have all powers and upgrades while replaying missions?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 08:12 AM PST

    I am currently playing Dishonored for the first time and I really enjoy it, but what really bugs me is how there is no New Game + option in the game. If I want to play a new playthrough, I don't feel like I would enjoy collecting all those coins again (which is something that's only fun to me the first time I do it).

    So I was wondering, is there a mod or a cheat code I can use to have all powers unlocked in every level? I feel like I would have a lot of fun that way, instead of being limited on what I can do with my coins and Runes at that particular moment.

    submitted by /u/AndyToskovic
    [link] [comments]

    Where do I get an invite for the Boyle Party?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 08:40 AM PST

    Just got the game and I am loving it except for the beginning of the Boyle party mission. Apparently I need an invitation to get in? I don't have the one from the guys vault in mission 3, so where can I get one? Don't even get me started on that duel. I beat him, but his guards are like, "GUARDS! GUARDS! SOUND THE ALARM!"

    submitted by /u/Suspicious-Reward-42
    [link] [comments]

    Some people are just irredeemable

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 02:03 PM PST

    Targets

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 11:53 AM PST

    How do you feel about the non lethal takedowns of targets?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Wolfinghamx
    [link] [comments]

    Which one do you prefer?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 05:44 AM PST

    Which is more fun

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/LordOfTheManor1346
    [link] [comments]

    My perfect Dishonored: Tyvia game

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 11:56 PM PST

    Dishonored 1, 2, and DOTO are my favorite games and I'd be super excited to see a third game some time after deathloop. And Tyvia is just the best place you can think of for a game. A new region with a new atmosphere and characters as well as some game play changes.

    STORY

    In the months before Jessamine assassination.. You play as a teenager in Dabokva. Your father is a strict adherent to the State simply because he cannot risk his family getting hurt by the Secret police of Tyvia, the operators. Your mother is a vocal critic within Tyvias Government. You are a brainwashed child, too inexperienced in the world and too indoctrinated to see that the state is anything but just.

    In the dead of night, as your mother and father debate civilly over the forced labor camps, you see a figure in the window, dressed in all black. The operators have come for your mother. They storm your apartment. Your father pulls a gun but is cut down. Your mother is slain and you are knocked out. The Operators deem your mind to be corrupted by your mothers treasonous words and you are sent to a forced labor camp you believed was only for traitors. Before you arrive, you hear the guards speak about the camp being over populated. The guards stop the whale-oil trains and tell everyone to deboard. That's when the shooting began and you fled into the frozen tundra. Over the next day, you fight off bears and wolves and even fight off a group of guards looking for survivors.

    you are now wandering through snow and ice, the state you were so loyal to has taken your family and your home away. As you wander, things begin to feel strange. You collapse into the snow. You awake to see a man. Black eyes and strange aura, the outsider has taken you into the void and given you the mark. He spared your life and has given you the opportunity for revenge or to end this madness. You awake in a cave surrounded by strangers, wondering who you are.

    They are a revolutionary group, bend on defeating the three high judges and bringing freedom to Tyvia. They have a leader, the second in command, a scientist and many others in this camp in the cave as well as other smaller outposts across the isle. One of the freedom fighters is a girl. This girl is quite the opposite of you, she fought for everything she has and she doesn't back down from a fight. She is at first skeptical of you since you come from nobility but as the game goes by she either warms up to you and falls in love or continues to hate you or even fear you depending on your chaos.

    GAMEPLAY

    The general game play doesn't change but the structure of the missions and story do.

    There are three high judges; Cushing, Taren and Kalin. They are all bad but for different reasons and with different means. The player has a choice in which order they take out these targets. Each of the High Judges has a set series of missions to take them out but depending in the order, the difficulty can change or the maps can have slight variation for improved defenses and stuff like that. The way the player decides on how they want to topple this evil regime is directly reflected in how easy or hard the game becomes and your relationship with the other character and your love interest. I feel like the chaos system just isn't enough to make me feel like I've made real impacts in the world.

    submitted by /u/beemccouch
    [link] [comments]

    Which Mana-mechanic do you prefer (DotO, Main Series)?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 09:50 AM PST

    If there ever was a new Dishonored, how would you feel if they kept the mechanic from DotO without potions to restore mana?

    As I'm currently replaying Prey, I noticed how little I use powers once there is a limited ressource attached to it. Same goes for the Dishonored series (except for DotO).

    The downside would definitely be a limit to player freedom (can't chain 10 powers in a row when you only have 3 bars, for example), but overall, I think I'd experiment more.

    Maybe you could expand it a bit more (like how a certain bonecharm raised the number of bars)

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Geleefisch
    [link] [comments]

    Confused help

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 10:33 PM PST

    So I wanted to do a "no powers run" and this website I read https://gamecrate.com/want-new-thief-game-play-dishonored-2-without-powers/14993 explicitly says I can still get passive abilities like bonecharm crafting is that true or are they lying to me?

    submitted by /u/almondmann
    [link] [comments]

    What in the void is wrong with this machine?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 03:55 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment