• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 18, 2021

    Dishonored Definitely don't need the Heart to find these - Just grab them as soon as possible so they'll STFU

    Dishonored Definitely don't need the Heart to find these - Just grab them as soon as possible so they'll STFU


    Definitely don't need the Heart to find these - Just grab them as soon as possible so they'll STFU

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 11:31 PM PDT

    So you know the meme template that’s like “you don’t gain from hurting others”? Well I just found this

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 01:16 PM PDT

    i finished the last dishonored literally rn , so i decided to draw this from the void and in game paintings , hope yall like it

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 04:48 AM PDT

    TIL I can combine Domino, Far Reach, Stun Mines and projectiles. This game brings me so much joy.

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 07:28 PM PDT

    I woke up today and chose E V I L

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 08:17 AM PDT

    Feel like Dishonored should enable lethal-play as long as the player's skill is high

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 03:59 PM PDT

    Just finished my first playthrough of D2, played as Emily with No Powers on Very Hard. Found that alot of my gameplay was sneaking around choking people out one at a time or rapidly killing a small group of guards when i ran out of sleep darts. Also found that i could get all these cool gun upgrades yet couldn't utilise them because 1. The chaos system restricts you from killing people like guards/ overseers or howlers that have it coming and 2. ultimately either all the other guards in the level run over or noone hears the commotion.

    Just kind of wish the game allowed you to be a whirlwind of death, bursting into a room and shooting up the place, killing all the guards before diving back out again; remaining un-caught but putting the remaining guards on high alert (improved/more thorough patrols) and on edge so they're more likely to panic.

    Maybe most of this could be rectified with improved AI but I felt really trapped in with wanting to get a Low Chaos ending but also give all the shitheads in Karnaca and Dunwall what they had coming.

    Sidenote: Wish the game had offered up a grappling hook in lieu of having blink so i could still access the areas that are meant to be accessed for blink but in a more clumsy fashion instead of having to do 5 minutes of sliding off ledges/pipes or getting up high enough before realising i couldn't get in.

    submitted by /u/JazzBoatman
    [link] [comments]

    Your ideas for Dishonored 3 mechanics?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 09:47 AM PDT

    We have nothing better to do except playing previous games over and over again and talking about whiskey and cigars, so i thought i could as well make this thread. And maybe, just maybe someone from Arkane will notice it.

    My idea are duels. You remember duel with Daud in D1? The best moment in series imo. Can you imagine making this option for most contracts? I know you can start open combat at any moment, but this is not it, i mean real scripted duels. You lock yourself with target in room and challenge him. There are few unique dialogue lines, and different characters react differently. It would be great addition.

    submitted by /u/SnakeTheWarlord
    [link] [comments]

    What would you call "Drunken Whaler"?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 10:18 AM PDT

    From Isles to Void: Homebrew Rules and Assets For The Dishonored RPG (First Edition)

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 03:59 AM PDT

    What is your favorite bone charm loadout in Dishonored?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 12:18 PM PDT

    Today I have finished my 2nd playthrough of this game, this time on low chaos with all canon choices. I have collected every bone charm in the game so I wanted to share my loadout of my favorite ones, and I also wanted you to tell me what are your favorite Bone Charms to use in this game! I am playing the Definitive Edition, that's why I had 10 Bone Charm slots and some exclusive ones:

    1) Reinforced Bolts - Bolts stuck in enemies break less often. 2) Blood Ox Heart - 20% increase to maximum mana. 3) Spiritual Pool - Slightly faster mana regeneration. 4) Falling Star - Drop assassinating recharges mana by 20%. 5) Spirited II - Potions grant 10% more mana. 6) Strong Arms - Faster choking speed. 7) Fleet Fighter - Drawn weapons do not slow movement speed. 8) Swift Shadow - Increased movement speed in stealth mode. 9) Whirlwind II - Swing speed for swords is moderately faster. 10) Void Channel - 20% increased duration for powers, increased range for Blink and Windblast.

    Comment your favorites!

    submitted by /u/AndyToskovic
    [link] [comments]

    is there way to use corvos crossbown on emily or a mod

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 06:04 AM PDT

    The games

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 11:38 AM PDT

    Which game do like better 1 or 2 I don't know how to do polls so

    submitted by /u/King_Gabe_1038
    [link] [comments]

    I'm seething at the fact that I have never seen this guy before and how to even reach this guy

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 07:51 PM PDT

    [DISHONORED-1 SPOILERS] How much did the way you play changed after the loyalists betrays you ?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 09:35 PM PDT

    In my 1st playthrough I determined not to kill anyone until the loyalists betrays Corvo.I was pissed that happened, and I wanted to have revenge from Daud and the assassins who killed the empress. I was determined to kill Daud, and I killed each and every assassin I could find. But I couldn't kill Daud after what he said so I spared him. I did kill many guards after the betrayal but I still got low chaos each and every time.

    submitted by /u/_spinturnix_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment