• Breaking News

    Friday, March 19, 2021

    Dishonored Made a daud and corvo poster

    Dishonored Made a daud and corvo poster


    Made a daud and corvo poster

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 03:49 AM PDT

    u/Beans_McGee52 mentioned a meme, so I made it happen, enjoy

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 03:42 AM PDT

    Ah yes, stelth

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 10:26 AM PDT

    Guess I know what someone is gathering for tonight.

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 10:20 AM PDT

    Made a little background of hound pits pub. Second picture is upscaled via AI, because I only had the 1080p loading screen to work with. (770p and 1500p upscaled)

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 12:51 PM PDT

    Kinda looks like the clouds in Dunwall in Dishonored 2 before going to Karnaca

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 07:22 AM PDT

    Dishonored art

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 04:05 PM PDT

    Where is lady boyle? (Dihosnored 1)

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 07:39 AM PDT

    I'm trying to find her but I can't for nothing, the party is almost empty. I'm doing a high chaos playthrough and she is completely missing.

    Does she hide in an specific room?

    submitted by /u/ukkosz
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else find this game relaxing?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 10:17 PM PDT

    I know its not the game's goal but man. I recently started playing D1 on PC for the first time now that its on PC Gamepass. I hadn't played since 2014 on my Xbox 360 and I gotta say, running around with full powers in a high caos playthrough is so damn satisfying. You can vent all your frustrations on the guards with stuff like whirlwind and stop time and the dismemberment just makes it even better. Maybe I'm just weird lmao but lmk!

    submitted by /u/WinterGalaxy441
    [link] [comments]

    I just beat Dishonored 2 in less than an hour and a half in real time and it feels good.

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 06:35 PM PDT

    For a while now I've been thinking that this is a very short game if you only do the objectives you're given, and have wanted to see how fast I could complete it.

    A few days ago I looked up a speedrun guide, and today I decided to give it a try. I did not follow the guide at all, I just went with my knowledge of the game, and it went pretty well. Ofc, it's not a legit speedrun, I was in NG+, and used blink, far reach and the time stop thingy, as well as all the agility perks. However, the time stop thingy I only used to sidestep 1 maybe 2 walls of light.

    Also, I used no major glitches. Every once in a while i'd try an f cancel or whatever they are called (far reach, cancel then bunnyhop), but other than that no other glitches used. I recorded it, but only started doing so at the 10 minute mark because I didn't really consider it before, if anyone wants it, I can upload it somewhere, but it's probably not very good.

    submitted by /u/Burakku-Ren
    [link] [comments]

    Glitch (?) At the high overseers office making it so I cant get a ghost play through.

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 08:59 PM PDT

    Spoilers Everytime I enter the meeting room curnow and Campbell walk out and then they immediately run from one another. No one has seen me, the glasses havent been touched, all the knocked out guard bodies are no where near them and no alarms have been sounded at all. It technically saves curnow but it still counts to me getting detected. Anyone know how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/CaptainBloodEye1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment