• Breaking News

    Monday, March 22, 2021

    Dishonored Some original reference images for the characters

    Dishonored Some original reference images for the characters


    Some original reference images for the characters

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 05:52 AM PDT

    Character made me angry but, it's part of the sokolov collection. Any tips on how to make this painting more... Smooth and flowing? Either way, another Sokolov painting is now competed!

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 07:48 PM PDT

    A question about charms from Voidwalker Arsenal DLC

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 09:46 AM PDT

    Hi everyone.

    I just started my first playthrough of dishonored 1 (definitive edition). After acquiring my first power I woke up in a room full of bonecharms and money. Apperently they come from Voidwalker Arsenal DLC. If this is my first playthrough, should I really pick them up? I like games where I can thoroughly search locations for hidden items and this starting bonus seems kind of like cheating.

    submitted by /u/SpadiX
    [link] [comments]

    Console commands available?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 11:53 AM PDT

    I'm running through D2 again, after I accidentally delete my save (NG, NG+). It sucks to grind through over again so is there a boost from the start, meaning console cheat? How to activate the console?

    submitted by /u/For_the_Gayness
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored in alternate universe

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 03:18 PM PDT

    How do I find all the things in Dishonored 2 without having to exactly pull up walkthrough for every level?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 02:22 PM PDT

    Apparently I miss so much stuff every game. Annoying as hell! Any Advice?

    submitted by /u/navijust
    [link] [comments]

    Tyvia, the best place for a thief

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 05:45 AM PDT

    Funny things i thought about when reading about Tyvia.

    One of the councils of Tyvia is composed by 16 people, 16. This means that, by luck, you can make them draw during a decision on what happens to you. In that situation, you get some extra time, since they have to report what happened to the higher council and wait for them to vote.

    The Pact of no Agression technically makes you invulnerable in certain situations. The only moment we know that can happen fights is during the night, by the "City Guard". Aka, run away from the city before dawn, hide til' morning, repeat.

    The Prison is the best place to run from someone, or make them get locked up. Lets say you and your "partner in crime" have been stealin' a lot of places, but hes getting greedy, demanding more of the money and even getting agressive. Suggest him a big heist, one with a lot of planning and put him in tight spots. And then, at the end, betray him and make it look like you're just an innocent man that was at the right place at the right time, they obviously wont believe him and you get to keep the rest of the money. He wont escape, and his sentence will be for a lifetime probably, so youre free to live until you die of a new plague or cold idk.

    For the running away from someone, its as easy as it seems, conduct a minor crime, hide any money you can in a place only you know, wait for the night and 'oops i slipped in the middle of the road while hiding from the City Guard, now ill be sentenced to jail for, idk, 3 months or so?'. Whoever is trying to kill/rob you wont know where you hide your money, they wont try and get jailed bc they are not stupid, and even if they did, the guards are there to protect you. When you get out of prison, youll probably be forgotten already, if youre not, repeat or run away.

    Thanks for reading my Life Tips of Tyvia, see you next time, maybe in Morley idk.

    submitted by /u/Pure_Hayato
    [link] [comments]

    N-no, no I did not just create a ritualistic circle to blow up the admiral and all his watchmen.

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 02:09 AM PDT

    Gonna be awkward when they wake up

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 08:24 AM PDT

    So I got Dishonored Definitive Edition on Amazon recently

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 06:34 AM PDT

    And when I tried playing the game it turned out the whole thing was French. So I thought I'd just change it in the options. Nope nothing there. Any advice?

    submitted by /u/PorridgeSluprer
    [link] [comments]

    I've a question..

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 10:47 PM PDT

    does it count as detected and can break my stealth .. if i knock someone has full red bar over his head?

    submitted by /u/i_Cofx
    [link] [comments]

    We know what happens next

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 09:07 AM PDT

    Fanart - Daud's day off

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 09:43 AM PDT

    I actually managed to keep one of the two guards during the sewer section alive, and he somehow got out of the room.

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 02:16 PM PDT

    I just got his attention by hitting the door with my sword and he came over, then i continued on and now he's out of the room.

    submitted by /u/Moopa000
    [link] [comments]

    A Crack in The Slab

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 10:36 AM PDT

    This game has some great missions! Just replaying this game for the first time since it came out and I had forgotten how memorable the missions were compared to the first game (at least in my humble opinion) like Clockwork and now Crack. If they made a Dishonored 3, they should definitely have the time traveling as a constant feature throughout the game even just in specific areas of missions, like walking into a cursed apartment building or something and needing to go back in time to find clues. I love it! It creates such a cool change up of pace in this game and gives you that same feeling you get when you walk into an abandoned house in real life and start wondering about the history of it.

    submitted by /u/Renegade257
    [link] [comments]

    Why is my resolution so bad although i jave it set om 4096x2160? You cant really see it in the photo but it looks terrible and I dont understand why?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 10:23 AM PDT

    Darn you hound!!

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 06:40 AM PDT

    Anyone else have a hound kill an unconscious guard? I'm breaking into the bank, guards out front are unconscious with just the dogs awake and then one decides to give someone's face a good chew. I know there's no chaos but I kinda wanted to pretend Billie has a conscience.

    submitted by /u/The-Last-Nugget
    [link] [comments]

    Theory on why the devs decided to do a major character dirty on DOTO

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 11:33 AM PDT

    Spoiler alert! Don't read if you haven't played DOTO.

    I think the reason why the devs decided to throw away Daud's development (we found out he was a deeply complex man with a conscience and wanted to stop killing altogether) from the D1 expansions and turned him back into a man who couldn't stop killing (like wtf? Then what was the purpose of Knife of Dunwall and BW?) was because Michael Madsen didn't want to be the voice actor for Daud anymore.

    Seriously. I think they decided to do the character dirty because they felt that other voice actors won't be able to do Daud justice. Just look at what happened to the Outsider. Many people (including me) hated the voice actor change. The Outsider on D2 sounded like the vocalist of an emo rock band.

    This is the only reason I could think of for wasting all of Daud's efforts and character development during the expansion games. Daud was such a great character. Such a waste.

    submitted by /u/rakistang_konyo
    [link] [comments]

    Just a funny kill I got while replying the game the other day

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 03:43 PM PDT

    Game crash at mission 4

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 12:47 AM PDT

    After finishing the mission, smoothly, and returning to the Pubs. My game crash every time when I try to return. Where should I look into?

    submitted by /u/For_the_Gayness
    [link] [comments]

    Just had an absolute blast playing Dishonored 1 and it’s dlc as Daud doing a clean hands no alerts playthrough. Can’t say I’m having the same level of enjoyment in the sequel. The AI just seems ridiculously omniscient as seen in this clip. I’m only playing on normal.

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 01:34 AM PDT

    Are weepers completely insane or do they still have some humanity left?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 07:32 PM PDT

    I'm very confused about the weepers. They will attack me on sight like a mindless zombie but then the heart will say stuff like "He believes this will pass and he will soon be well" and the weepers themselves still act like normal people sometimes, just trying to get by.

    So how does it work? Do the weepers loose control of themselves as soon as they see a normal person? Do they think like normal people when there isn't anyone without the plague around?

    submitted by /u/JudeWoodvale
    [link] [comments]

    When your arrow gets stuck in the void

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 01:08 PM PDT

    Art by Rafael Leal

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 05:57 PM PDT

    Solved Jindosh Riddle on my first playthrough

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 06:41 PM PDT

    It took 30 minutes and a pen and paper. However, it looks like solving it yourself skips out on a bunch of content, so I'm wondering, did I miss anything by solving the riddle?

    submitted by /u/BasketCase_111
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment