• Breaking News

    Monday, March 15, 2021

    Dishonored Hi! That's me again with my new Dishonored Artwork - "The Golden Cat". Acryl on canvas board 50x60 cm. Photos in progress are at the end. And I am very grateful to you all for your attention and kind words! You inspire me to draw further. Thank you, friends!

    Dishonored Hi! That's me again with my new Dishonored Artwork - "The Golden Cat". Acryl on canvas board 50x60 cm. Photos in progress are at the end. And I am very grateful to you all for your attention and kind words! You inspire me to draw further. Thank you, friends!


    Hi! That's me again with my new Dishonored Artwork - "The Golden Cat". Acryl on canvas board 50x60 cm. Photos in progress are at the end. And I am very grateful to you all for your attention and kind words! You inspire me to draw further. Thank you, friends!

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 05:44 AM PDT

    A True Masterpiece

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 09:18 AM PDT

    Saw this and it made me think of my favoutire game :)

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 12:43 PM PDT

    Fuckin' trickshot mate

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 09:33 AM PDT

    Anton Sokolov Made this Lock

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 11:08 AM PDT

    I made a keychain of a key

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 10:46 AM PDT

    I made a keychain of a key submitted by /u/Babrr
    [link] [comments]

    Question: If I put someone to sleep with a choke or bolt, and then random rats come and eat them, does that count against me as a kill?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 11:27 AM PDT

    I haven't been able to successfully test this through an entire mission. Hoping someone else has tested?

    submitted by /u/DatMexican23
    [link] [comments]

    I am the Outsider, and this is My Mark

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 11:01 AM PDT

    is there a mod to swap hands

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 01:35 PM PDT

    Question about Dishonored: Definitive Edition.

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 03:24 AM PDT

    I just picked up Dishonored: Definitive Edition from Game Pass recently and the game kinda looks off.

    Is it me or does Dishonored: Definitive Edition look like it's in 720p while the resolution in game shows 1080p ?

    If its a bug, is there any way to make the game look like 1080p ?

    submitted by /u/_SB3
    [link] [comments]

    My oc introduction, in Banshee Witch style introduction.

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 05:36 PM PDT

    Game Will Not Start (Steam PC)

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 08:41 AM PDT

    So I decided recently that I wanted to replay through Dishonored (the first one). The last time I launched the game was in 2016 and it worked just fine throughout the whole playthrough. However, I've come across quite an annoying issue.

    The game simply will not start. I launch the game from either the shortcut or through steam, then the game just stops trying to run. Zero response. I have done everything recommended by the many forum posters that have had a similar issue, but no cigar. There are no error messages, no crash logs that I know of. Not a single fix has worked. I'm completely fucking stumped here.

    I have:

    -Verified files

    -Updated drivers

    -Swapped compatibility across windows 10, 8, and 7

    -Several hours of compatibility troubleshooting

    -Ran the game in windowed through "-windowed"

    -Disabled steam save sync

    -Re-enabled steam save sync

    -Deleted INI files such that the game could make new ones

    -Ran the game as admin directly from the exe

    -Turned off PhysX hardware support in the engine config files

    -Manually re-installed PhysX software through the game's own installers

    -Uninstalled and re-installed directX, both from Microsoft and through the game's own installers

    -Deleted Remotecache.vdf so that the game could make a new one

    -Reinstalled the game. Many. Many. Many times.

    -Uninstalled a few games I thought might be doing something i dont fucking know (metro 2033 and portal 2)

    I'm losing my fuckin marbles here. If anyone has ANY idea what's going on, I'd really appreciate some help. I really don't want to buy this game again on another service.

    submitted by /u/Sheriff_Jibbers
    [link] [comments]

    What is the technical terminology for the art style of the in-game portraits?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 08:30 PM PDT

    So I have seen another post that is similar in topic, but that thread didn't really contain a correct answer (I think). So... I'm curious to know if anyone can provide the tehcnical terminology for the style of the paintings that we can view and collect inside the world of Dishonored (both in Dunwall and Karnaca).

    Som examples are: The Spymaster's Axis of Asymmetry: https://dishonored.fandom.com/wiki/Anton_Sokolov/Sokolov%27s_Paintings?file=Lordregent.jpg

    The Isometry of High Overseer Thaddeus Campbell: https://dishonored.fandom.com/wiki/Anton_Sokolov/Sokolov%27s_Paintings?file=The_Isometry_of_High_Overseer_Thaddeus_Campbell.png

    The Outsider and the Circumscribed Void: https://dishonored.fandom.com/wiki/Anton_Sokolov/Sokolov%27s_Paintings?file=The_Outsider_and_the_Circumscribed_Void.png

    I can't find an overly large collection of images to link here, which is a shame, cause I would definitely have many of them as prints.

    But any help that anyone can give me would be great!!

    submitted by /u/secretary-underwood
    [link] [comments]

    Game of some other genre in the Empire of the Isles?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 07:45 AM PDT

    I'm in love with the world of Dishonored, and Dishonored 2/Karnaca especially. Even if they can't make another Dishonored, I feel a wonderful setting would go to waste if another game doesn't get made.

    What do you think would be some other type of game that would fit well in the Dishonored universe? Obviously an open world RPG would be the answer for pretty much any setting, but what of something a bit less ambitious?

    submitted by /u/ShameYouForStupidity
    [link] [comments]

    what did you enjoy more in Death of the outsider ?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 06:59 AM PDT

    personally i enyojed game + more

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/popokakal285
    [link] [comments]

    Chaos manipulation (a question)

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 01:12 AM PDT

    Is it possible to play a big chunk of the game (let's say KoD/BW, they are shorter) on low chaos, and then, on the last mission, kill everyone and get a high chaos ending? Just to minimize the required number of playthroughs for achievements.

    Playing run after run gets a bit jarring, even with different playthroughs, and I'm well beyond my 5th or 6th.

    submitted by /u/alkaath
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment