• Breaking News

    Friday, March 12, 2021

    Dishonored Took some photos on my way through Karnaca

    Dishonored Took some photos on my way through Karnaca


    Took some photos on my way through Karnaca

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 03:17 AM PST

    It’s good to enjoy these moments before you throw a guard off a bridge.

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 03:52 AM PST

    He made a fair point

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 12:40 PM PST

    THEM.

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 09:58 AM PST

    dishonored de and a few other games are the first games to get the new fps boosts for console.

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 01:55 PM PST

    Oh boy it’s that time of year where I update you nerds on my lithographs and stuff

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 05:15 AM PST

    Attempted murder ends in broken leg

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 06:53 AM PST

    Doing a mostly flesh and steel, ghost, clean hands run and wanted to show this bone charm luck on the royal physician, never had luck like this!

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 01:06 AM PST

    If I like TES & Fallout would I like Dishonored?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 05:08 AM PST

    I have never played any of the Dishonored games before, I stumbled upon by chance via a wiki article about the Outsider and found him to be...intriguing. So I went and researched a bit more of the game and it looks fun/interesting, and I've never been shy to try new or different games. I understand that Dishonored is an action/stealth-based game...as a former 'Skyrim stealth archer (we've all been there)' I think I would do well. Any input and suggestions would be appreciated, thanks.

    submitted by /u/Aedan_Starfang
    [link] [comments]

    Hell yeah boys

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 03:31 AM PST

    Dishonored 2 not launching

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 07:47 PM PST

    weird bug i came across, the game was working yesterday but now when i try to load up the game it gets to the Arkane logo then crashes, i have verified the files, i have restarted the computer and i have uninstalled and reinstalled the game and i it still will not work.

    submitted by /u/MidnightFenrir
    [link] [comments]

    I might constantly simp for Corvo because he's so damn THICC but we as a community need to remember that Daud is a full on GILF.

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 07:16 PM PST

    Telegram dishonoredwikibot and groups in other lenguages?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 12:19 AM PST

    Me and a friend (mostly him) created a dishonred bot on telegram, where you write something and he send you a telegraphs directly from the wiki.

    You are fantastic, and every thing I ask you answer me immediately and well, but not speaking English well I wanted to know if there was any group in Italian that was reddit / telegram.

    submitted by /u/Babrr
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Delilah

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 05:18 PM PST

    I haven't read any of the Dishonored books but was reading about the events of The Veiled Terror. From what I gathered, in the book the veiled terror is going back in time and trying to kill marked individuals from the games, with the exception of Delilah. Which made me wonder, is Delilah mentioned at all in any of the books that take place after Dishonored 2?

    submitted by /u/void-exx
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment