• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 11, 2021

    Dishonored I promise I’ll do a non lethal play through one day, that day isn’t today

    Dishonored I promise I’ll do a non lethal play through one day, that day isn’t today


    I promise I’ll do a non lethal play through one day, that day isn’t today

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 08:17 AM PST

    My current Dishonored (and Bioshock) wall

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 08:57 AM PST

    Savage level: Corvo Attano

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 10:08 AM PST

    What do we know about the beautiful clocktower?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 11:09 AM PST

    Got this really cool screenshot when I died

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 09:48 AM PST

    Xbox just changed their pf, could this mean more than the addition of all Dishonored games to game pass?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 10:15 AM PST

    Yet another Dishonored TTRPG campaign post.

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 01:41 PM PST

    Are you stuck at home? Are you bored of not having anything to play until Arkane releases Deathloop? Have you squeezed every bit of lore and content out of every Dishonored game?

    Well, have I a proposal for you!

    I got the TTRPG manual a couple of weeks ago and I have created a campaign full of Dishonored fun and all I need are players. That's where you come in. If you are interested in playing you can either comment this post or DM me directly. I'll need the following information:

    1. What Dishonored games have you played?
    2. Have you read any of the books or comics? If so, which?
    3. Do you have any experience with table top roleplaying games?
    4. What time zone do you live in?

    Do not be discouraged from joining if you haven't played all Dishonored games or if you don't have much experience with TTRPGs. The reason I ask this stuff is to avoid you any spoilers for whatever piece of content you have not gotten around to yet, and to make separate groups depending on experience and compatible time zones.

    Once I have enough people for a group, you will be invited to a discord server where the game will take place on a once a week basis. You will need a microphone and headphones and ideally also a webcam, but it is not obligatory. All dice rolls will be done in the server too.

    I have a lot of time on my hands so if I get enough people for a second group I will start the campaign with them too and so on.

    submitted by /u/LordDarthGeek
    [link] [comments]

    I took 115 photos of the same scene and then layered them. This is the result. (zoom in)

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 04:43 PM PST

    First tattoo and I decided on mark of the outsider.

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 01:28 AM PST

    Soo Dishonored Definitive Edition is coming to game pass tomorrow. How big is it space wise?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 03:22 PM PST

    A little question about the knife of dunwall

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 03:13 PM PST

    I want to finish it in low chaos I have to send Bundry Rothwild, or should I leave it in the chair? What will change at the story level?

    submitted by /u/Babrr
    [link] [comments]

    Is dishonored 2 a long game?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 12:04 AM PST

    I have 2 weeks left on my GP Subscription and was interested in playing Dishonored 2 in that time, as the gameplay I've seen of it looks really intriguing. However, I was wondering how long it would take for me to finish the game, including side content. Does anyone have a hour estimate of how long this game is? Or another game that I could compare it to length-wise? (not Dishonored 1 if so bc I haven't played that)

    submitted by /u/NineCoug
    [link] [comments]

    Dunwall City trials By my hand alone

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 06:49 AM PST

    Does anyone know if rat swarm counts as a "personal" kill in the back alley brawl achievement. The rat swarm adds to the kill counter at the top right but I don't know if it locks the achievement since it's not a direct kill.

    submitted by /u/A-Box-Of-Balloon
    [link] [comments]

    Replaying dishonoured which one has the most ‘fun’ missions in your opinion?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 06:52 AM PST

    I've not played them for ages but I recall dishonoured 1 being somewhat easier? but that clockwork mansion in D2 was super fun. Which one would you guys recommend as I probably only have time for one.

    submitted by /u/barkyhound
    [link] [comments]

    New challange with the black and white mode

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 08:16 PM PST

    So not really a name for it yet but I've been thinking it as nior or batman esc.

    -of course only black and white filter

    -You can take the mark but only for blink (or long reach if you prefer) and dark vision and doppelganger

    -No killing unless it's the witches and or the possesed guards and maybe the duke you are here to save you're people not kill them

    -You cannot steal from houses with civilians in them only infected with the hives or abandoned or anywhere not out on the streets (black market is fine of course) -can use any gadget besides the grenades

    Lastly a very minor thing, this is more set for Corvo to keep that rugged noire type character

    This is my first ever challenge so I know it may seem bland or not be the hardest or anything.

    submitted by /u/Ruples580
    [link] [comments]

    I played Dishonored years ago and loved it. Recently installed Dishonored 2 and its stuttering a lot. Is there a way to fix this? PC

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 06:28 PM PST

    It's playable but its hard to enjoy with it like this. I tried lowering some settings, disabling vsync.. nothing seems to work

    submitted by /u/grpler
    [link] [comments]

    Help with my oc powers

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 12:11 AM PST

    Oi I don't know if I should put this here but I need help I have an oc that's marked by the outsider and I don't know if I should make a power that he can cheat gravity Let's say he activated the powers but he goes upside down and can come back down to a location (almost like Jesus shot ) I don't know if that should be a power or not sorry if this not allowed I'm new 🙂 And yes I read the rules Also what flair do I use Probably the wrong oc

    submitted by /u/No-Championship-1595
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored 2, game crashes when I jump in water around dreadful wale (Xbone)

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 08:15 PM PST

    So, the rune is apparently in the sea, I go to jump into the water to dive and get it, and the game crashes and goes BRRRRRRRR and dashboards. Is this supposed to happen or is the rune not actually in the murky poop sea?

    submitted by /u/JTDestroyer5900
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment