• Breaking News

    Friday, April 30, 2021

    Dishonored Billie when the Outsider tells her what happened to Daud

    Dishonored Billie when the Outsider tells her what happened to Daud


    Billie when the Outsider tells her what happened to Daud

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 02:12 AM PDT

    I have joined the cool kids club. (Screw "By My Hand Alone")

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 04:13 PM PDT

    Am I just a total noob or is stealth in Dishonored 2 really hard?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 11:57 PM PDT

    I'm in the first part "a long day in dunwall" and man all these guards have perfect line of sight of each other, I just cant stealth for shit...

    submitted by /u/tco30101
    [link] [comments]

    I got this weird glitch when I use possession. I get a strange screen effect and it doesn't go away. Didn't happen before this mission and it's broken possession for me. Playing on Xbox Series X. Any idea how to fix this?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 12:43 PM PDT

    new power

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 04:44 AM PDT

    What is your guys best idea for a new power for dishonored 3? curious to see any ideas even if they are kinda dumb

    submitted by /u/BadRaspberry22
    [link] [comments]

    Why are several things throughout the games referred to as 'Royal', the term Royal is meant for Kings and Emperors would use Imperial instead, ie: Imperial Family rather then Royal Family

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 03:04 AM PDT

    Yeahh i got the achievement :D the hardest level was kingsparrow island :/

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 09:09 PM PDT

    Dishonored 2: Does anyone have any custom difficulty settings that will make the games difficulty more like Dishonored 1 on very hard?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 08:58 PM PDT

    Hey, so I just started getting into the Dishonored series. After beating Dishonored: Definitive Edition (really great game) and I have now bought both DH2 and DotO. But one problem I'm having with dishonored 2 so far is it's difficulty. Now for context my preferred way of playing the first game was on very hard and playing non lethally without quick-saving. To me this was the perfect experience for this type of game for me so naturally I went into dishonored 2 on very hard as well. However after playing through a mission and a half I'm finding the stealth to be real different and not as satisfying on very hard. I now get spotted when leaning, cover sometimes doesn't work, and overall it seems I get caught in scenarios where I wouldn't have been caught in the first game. So with all this, I naturally want to change the difficulty but I noticed there is a custom difficulty. Knowing this, I was hoping if someone else had already done a custom difficulty to make the game feel more like dishonored 1, and if not that any tips on customizing this games difficulty would be very appreciated.

    submitted by /u/DatWayne
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment