• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 1, 2021

    Dishonored I need this painting irl

    Dishonored I need this painting irl


    I need this painting irl

    Posted: 01 May 2021 07:54 AM PDT

    We really need a game about Granny Rags

    Posted: 01 May 2021 11:47 AM PDT

    Experiencing the times back when she was Vera Moray and exploring Pandyssian Continent with her husband and getting marked by the outsider, then slowly descending into madness and eventually ending up as granny rags would be cool as hell.

    submitted by /u/EarlyGoat
    [link] [comments]

    Welcome to Lady Boyles last party / Marie-Hélène de Rothschild and Guy de Rothschild party at Château de Ferrières in Paris 1972. Low key wondering if Arkane got any inspiration from that creepy event.

    Posted: 01 May 2021 01:47 PM PDT

    Rune 3D model I made a couple of month ago, not ideal, but I thought why not show it to you.

    Posted: 01 May 2021 08:13 AM PDT

    Bu bye

    Posted: 01 May 2021 09:04 AM PDT

    This prison is cursed

    Posted: 01 May 2021 05:31 PM PDT

    Perfect table landing

    Posted: 01 May 2021 12:48 AM PDT

    Just me or do Karnaca’s buildings feel like they continue up forever?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 10:53 PM PDT

    How did I get high chaos?

    Posted: 01 May 2021 02:20 PM PDT

    In the final mission of knife of Dunwall, I only killed three hostiles and spared Billie. I also saved four hostages and ordered the capture of the guards. How did I get high chaos?

    submitted by /u/MattDaMannnn
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored 2 AI

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 07:17 PM PDT

    Question about Paolo

    Posted: 01 May 2021 06:37 AM PDT

    Can I stun mine or sleep dart him when he gets to the shop? Is that gonna count as a kill?

    submitted by /u/voidreaver26
    [link] [comments]

    It took a lot of save scumming but I finally got there. Sorry, Slackjaw

    Posted: 01 May 2021 03:45 AM PDT

    British police at a local protest today looking rather familiar.

    Posted: 01 May 2021 04:20 PM PDT

    I never play the same game story twice for fun, but god damn..

    Posted: 01 May 2021 01:40 AM PDT

    Played as Emily low chaos. Now as Corvo in NG+ as high chaos. Feels like a different game.

    Fun as fk, do miss the domino combos tho.

    thx for listening

    submitted by /u/ILoveFreeGlucose
    [link] [comments]

    [Dishonored 2] NG+ and no power run

    Posted: 01 May 2021 02:03 AM PDT

    If I start NG+ and decide to abandon the mark, will I lose all my powers for next NG+?

    submitted by /u/Raftropos
    [link] [comments]

    Something about Death of the Outsider that makes me sad compared to Dishonored 2

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 07:35 PM PDT

    In Dishonored 2, if you decide to be a genocidal maniac, your character will fully get into that role and have "I'm evil and I'm proud" dialogue that gets more and more twisted as you progress.

    In Death of the Outsider, however, there's none of that. The lack of a chaos system is the big factor here, but there's one more thing. If you kill the Outsider, Billie says stuff like "I'm a murderer and I'm sad and I hate myself :((((". I get that it's completely realistic for someone to hate themselves, but I guess I just liked how Corvo/Emily actually embrace being evil if you go that path.

    Just a nitpick, but I hope it was productive.

    submitted by /u/FrankWest21CP
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored two experiences on mid-range PC?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 05:57 PM PDT

    So I played through Dishonored 2 when it released on the Xbox One, and revisited it now is sort of painful. With that port is not the best, so I was wondering about trying it on pc. I played the demo and was getting around 50fps with drops to the mid forty's on medium. My pc is running a GTX 1650, i5 9th, with 16g of ram. Any negative experiences on similar PCs past the first level that I should be worried about?

    submitted by /u/PickleRickC-137
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment