• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 10, 2021

    Dishonored Cacaw Bitch

    Dishonored Cacaw Bitch


    Cacaw Bitch

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 06:17 AM PDT

    After discovering my love for Dishonored, I had to create some art.

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 10:43 AM PDT

    immersion

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 01:08 PM PDT

    i think dishonored 1 and to a greater extent 2 are the most immersive games ive ever played. the amount of detail put into every environment actually tricks me into thinking what im seeing is real

    submitted by /u/Nathan-Drank
    [link] [comments]

    found major plotwhole, im new to the comunity so im not sure if more people has realized this

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 01:18 PM PDT

    doto is a few years after the ending of dishored 2 right? then how can the outsider talk about how corvo dies? he is either dead or in human form by that time, and corvo is still alive

    submitted by /u/Creepy-Map3833
    [link] [comments]

    Today I completed a very hard run

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 08:11 AM PDT

    After 9 hours of timed game play. I have finished Dishonored 2, without bring detected, without killing anyone, and without powers all within the same playthrough. Was a tough gig to pull off but I got all 3 rare achievements for completion too.

    submitted by /u/Hybrid_Phoenix1998
    [link] [comments]

    What is the logic behind bodies discovered? Can someone please explain in detail?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 03:34 AM PDT

    Title - basically. I googled a ton and there's a lot of people saying conflicting things and no guidelines that seem to yield a 0 bodies discovered run. I spent 4 hours in the Jindosh Mansion level yesterday hiding every body on top of cupboards and on ledges inside his mansion. I put them in areas where no guard can reach or see, and still ended up with 14 bodies discovered.

    This bugs me to no end, please help a guy out. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/The_Grey_Wind
    [link] [comments]

    I’m thinking of using this mask as a custom dishonored character what do you think of it?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 03:15 PM PDT

    How can I get models from either of the games?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 04:09 AM PDT

    I'm trying to create a little fanfilm for the game but I don't know where to find the models for characters and objects in the game, I need to extract them, any help?

    submitted by /u/Obinato
    [link] [comments]

    Having a graphics problem that I am hoping the community can assist me with.

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 11:34 AM PDT

    Having a graphics problem that I am hoping the community can assist me with.

    Hey, first time on this subreddit. Just started playing Dishonored 2 and am noticing a weird graphics issue. When certain environmental textures are behind the HUD items (cursor, heath and mana bars, etc), I am seeing a 16-bit static. In my pictures, it is the canopy over the door. Spotlights are also always causing it. The game runs fine otherwise, no FPS issues. On to specs.

    • Windows 10 playing the windows store version.
    • 2160p at ultra settings.
    • AMD 2700X
    • MSI Vega 56 OC Air Boost (I am intentionally one driver update behind)
    • 16GB Corsair Vengeance
    • Samsung 860 Evo SSD

    I have tried changing graphics quality settings to auto, turning off TAA, turning off vsync and other fps related auto adjustments. I am curious if anyone else has seen this particular issue.

    https://preview.redd.it/lmzaogp54es61.png?width=3840&format=png&auto=webp&s=f0d1c677e21e176d5ef89d99bc465ab0fad35773

    https://preview.redd.it/i4xuyip54es61.png?width=3840&format=png&auto=webp&s=7a56afb70bf13c323664dc0bbac23b00ec23475c

    https://preview.redd.it/e79zqkp54es61.png?width=3840&format=png&auto=webp&s=f431e615ddb897abea5d7503851da6c1a49776f9

    submitted by /u/BrianJPace
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored 2 sensitivity

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 06:05 PM PDT

     After many years after my first time playing Dishonored on the xbox 360, I downloaded the definitive edition and played the shit out of it, amazing gameplay and great lore. Thoroughly enjoyed it and got almost all the achievements Thought that Dishonored 2 would be equally good, if not better. Not even 30 seconds into it I closed and restarted the game because of how atrocious the sensitivity is. No luck, and this is driving my crazy. Why is there no way to fix this heresy that is the aim acceleration? It makes playing the game at any sensitivity impossible for me. I can't bring myself to play Dishonored 2 unless there is a way to fix this issues. I'm beeging for help, please, someone, ANYONE, tell me how to fix this shit for the Xbox One. 
    submitted by /u/IsaacTheInvincible
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment