• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 11, 2021

    Dishonored I love both of these games this 2 and skyrim make my existences

    Dishonored I love both of these games this 2 and skyrim make my existences


    I love both of these games this 2 and skyrim make my existences

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 12:24 AM PDT

    Kaboom

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 04:30 AM PDT

    First time playing - LETS GOOOOOOOOO ��

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 12:18 PM PDT

    Ok so I've started the Dishonoured series, decided to start with D1, have D2 waiting & also Prey.

    Just done 2 runs of the prison escape just to get a feel for the game & controls, managed to finish without alerting anyone & just one kill (had to try out the drop assassination). Button layout takes a bit getting used to though as I dont like that sneak is 'O' (on PS). I know theres other layouts but not keen on the others 🙂

    submitted by /u/Expensive_Cucumber_8
    [link] [comments]

    My idea for a potential Dishonored 3 plot

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 12:57 PM PDT

     The story would be a prequel to Dishonored 1. Where you assume the role of an overseer in the times of the rectification war, or perhaps just before. At some point you uncover a scheme (maybe a plan to take power in the empire) conducted by those you looked up to in the Abbey. The culprits, fearful of what might happen if you ousted their plans, falsely accuse you of heresy resulting in you receiving the heretics brand. Being reduced to a beggar struggling to survive in the slums, you are filled with a lust for revenge (fitting the theme of Dishonored). Seeing your potential to inflict chaos, the Outsider visits you in your dreams and offers you a gift (one you could choose to refuse like in dishonored 2). Determined to reclaim what was taken from you, your journey begins as you hunt down the conspirators amongst the leadership of the Abbey of the Everyman. Your quest could take you to the isle of Morley or Tyvia. The climax of the story involves you participating in the siege of Whitecliff, and maybe being the one who drives the knife through Holger's eye (him being your final target). With the conspirators eliminated this could explain why the Abbey still somewhat lives up to the promise of their order despite being created with ulterior motives. 
    submitted by /u/Nerfherder8176
    [link] [comments]

    While making some fanmade cards for a game, I found this oddly familiar Regiment (or division) Logo! I think its safe to bet they did influence something in dishonored :) (Btw, its the brandenburgers from nazi Germany)

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 12:36 PM PDT

    Favourite Dishonered Game/DLC?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 10:26 AM PDT

    Should we gather for whiskey and cigars tonight?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 04:28 PM PDT

    Sorry for poor image, I just beat Dishonored 2 for the first time ever AND got clean hands. Played the hell out of Dishonored 1 but never had a good pc for Dishonored 2 until recently... brilliant loved it

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 04:23 PM PDT

    Weird FPS issues Dishonored 2 (1080ti)

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 05:48 AM PDT

    Just replayed dishonored 1, what a fkn game, so much better than I remember. Honestly deserves to be up there with bioshock and half life 2...

    Anyway, I have never played DH2 before and was extremely excited to get stuck into it... But it seems like no matter what I do my FPS stays crappy.

    I have a 1080TI, and... LMAO. I just opened my Dxdiag while writing this to find out what processor I have, and it turns out I have been running off of onboard intel graphics for the past month, because I plugged my display port cord into the motherboard when I installed a new monitor arm. I'm a fucking idiot.

    This explains why my FPS was dogshit even on lowest settings, and also why my 'auto' setting set everything to low.

    submitted by /u/dillcoq
    [link] [comments]

    I love this game specially domino and the pistol shotgun

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 10:49 PM PDT

    Ahhh glitches just love them

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 03:40 PM PDT

    Big, tall boy stab.

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 09:21 PM PDT

    How Delilah took Corvo's powers?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 01:37 AM PDT

    I haven't played Dishonored 2 but was watching this video on YouTube, opening cutscenes of Dishonored 2 and saw Delilah taking Corvo's powers. How did she did that?
    Video link- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKPkcOUmTAQ
    timestamp- 5:41

    submitted by /u/AmeyT108
    [link] [comments]

    In Dishonored 2 is it possible to loot the black market runes in the shutters without permanently scaring away the shopkeeper?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 06:27 PM PDT

    Tried stinging bolt but he ran away and cowered. Tried possession, afterwards he puked and cowered. Does opening the "safe doors" always leave the market closed for good?

    submitted by /u/Shadow_Hound_117
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored 1 spoilers (bug) help, red tint

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 05:40 PM PDT

    So I'm at the last mission and there's this part we're Daud hits you and it makes your screen red with his face on it and it doesn't go away its tinted red and I can't see anything but the game is still going. Any help? I'm on a series x playing the definitive edition

    submitted by /u/LongfangYT
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment