• Breaking News

    Monday, April 12, 2021

    Dishonored Karnaca

    Dishonored Karnaca


    Karnaca

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 10:42 AM PDT

    Just had this done

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 01:49 AM PDT

    What do you think the outsider was created for?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 01:51 PM PDT

    Maybe we can find the answer to that by looking at what the outsider does: gives abilities to people that he believes are "interesting". But why give those powers to someone like Corcoran? Why not the spymaster that was part of the first coup? Why not any other "random" person? I'm sure there is no lack of people he could potentially find interesting. I mean, your ability to influence the world increases just by being granted those powers. What were the cultists trying to do by creating him?

    submitted by /u/alexanderwanxiety
    [link] [comments]

    My favourite piece so far

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 12:13 PM PDT

    My favourite piece so far

    I asked for help from the community a few months ago to help find where this image was in the game to get some good reference images and now it's done. I'm so so so happy with it !

    https://preview.redd.it/7fosn17qjss61.jpg?width=2610&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=9061dd715366be3152bae9331bae13a43ee56bba

    submitted by /u/camo_leaf
    [link] [comments]

    How do you play Dishonored 1 usually

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 05:11 AM PDT

    Does purchasing Dark Vision void my Mostly Flesh and Steel run?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 04:20 PM PDT

    I just started playing Dishonored for the first time and I'm going for a lethal and only blink run but I noticed that the achievement says not to purchase any powers but during the part when I first met the outsider I had to purchase Dark Vision to progress, was there a way to void this or is my achievement still fine?

    submitted by /u/Isko06
    [link] [comments]

    Think you'll get a squad after what happened last night?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 09:28 PM PDT

    We have done best maps in DH1 and DH2 but what about best powers from both games?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 12:58 AM PDT

    [Spoilers All] Low-Chaos doesn't mean pacifist

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 10:41 AM PDT

    It just means you spare those worthy of life.

    My preferred playthough is one where I spare all the guards and street thugs, but I still kill the villains, I poison Campbell, I boil the Pendleton brother in the Sauna, I stab Lady Boyle, though I usually spare Daud.

    I think this is actually the best ending, the 'pacifist' playthrough ironically ends in more suffering, Campbell is exiled and infected, the Pendletons end up as slaves, Boyle literally gets raped.
    The best ending is where you sneak in without being seen, kill your target, then escape; This leads to low chaos, Emily becomes a benevolent and fair Empress, and the antagonists are dead and gone, a playthrough where you follow through on your killings actually leads to the least pain and chaos.

    submitted by /u/Sox_The_Fox2002
    [link] [comments]

    Question on Dishonored 2 high chaos ending

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 10:12 AM PDT

    Samuel clearly said that he hates you. He knows you are a killer who would kill everyone who dares oppose him. Even with that he said in front of you that you were the worst and he even warned the guards. So why didn't he directly kill you? By warning the guards he could have make you die and he knew that probably you would have killed him after he did that. So why didn't he shoot us directly? Also why did he save us from the poison at the flooded district mission if he knew we were a killer and he probably hated us?

    submitted by /u/Gigio2006
    [link] [comments]

    Question on Dishonored 2 high chaos ending

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 10:12 AM PDT

    Samuel clearly said that he hates you. He knows you are a killer who would kill everyone who dares oppose him. Even with that he said in front of you that you were the worst and he even warned the guards. So why didn't he directly kill you? By warning the guards he could have make you die and he knew that probably you would have killed him after he did that. So why didn't he shoot us directly? Also why did he save us from the poison at the flooded district mission if he knew we were a killer and he probably hated us?

    submitted by /u/Gigio2006
    [link] [comments]

    Playing again after a long pause

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 03:57 AM PDT

    Hello everyone, so yesterday I started playing Dishonored on my ps3 after about 8 years at least, and I found myself being pretty bad at the game. I'm trying to go for kinda ghost and relatively high chaos for most parts, but I seem to always either get detected or feel completely lost as to where the enemies are and all that. So I'm wondering do I just need to get back into it since I was pretty good before or is the game and some mechanics outdated? Thanks in advance to all who answer!

    submitted by /u/kas99999oo862
    [link] [comments]

    Almost perfect

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 04:20 AM PDT

    I really like Dishonored 2. The gameplay, the controls, the graphics, the art design. Everything is great. The only thing that bothers me is that after you finish the story, you can't free roam. Even though I have no problem playing the story over and over again, I wished there was more than only the story mode. Certainly I can't be the only one that has this opinion?

    submitted by /u/Retrardstupidbitch
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment