• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 15, 2021

    Dishonored Corvo cosplay that I mostly made

    Dishonored Corvo cosplay that I mostly made


    Corvo cosplay that I mostly made

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 10:01 AM PDT

    Top ten weapons of war in Dishonored-Number 1:

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 08:46 AM PDT

    The way he says we are being watched is chilling

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 11:49 AM PDT

    Shall we gather for whiskey and cigars tonight?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 10:14 AM PDT

    Ignoring 'Clean Hands' finally allowed me to enjoy no powers mode *Light Spoilers*

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 04:02 PM PDT

    In the past I have made several attempts at the quadfecta run (Ghost, clean hands, no powers, very hard) and like clockwork I would burn out by the Royal Conservatory. I finally decided to just go for the trifecta of ghost, no powers, and very hard and I had so much fun with this play through.

    I still did low chaos, only killing when I absolutely necessary (such as cases where the long choking animation would result in getting spotted), and I killed Jindosh, the duke, and Delilah since their non-lethal routes just increased the risk of getting spotted too much. I know it's technically easier to kill Hypatia, but I can never bring myself to do it.

    I know it's like preaching to the choir at this point,but playing without powers really does help you appreciate the level design. Although there are some spots only reachable with powers, many, many areas are accessible through some series of boxes, pipes,and lamp posts to climb on. I actually found a few new areas this play through since I was paying so much attention to the environment instead of just blinking/far reaching everywhere. The duke's palace ended up becoming a favorite level of mine because it was difficult to navigate without powers, but actually has a lot of really interesting routes to take. Admittedly I did skip the entire Dust District, it just seemed like too much trouble for no real payoff.

    Being without powers also meant I had to get creative when faced with groups of enemies. There were of course the old reliable sleep darts, but I also made good use of stinging and howler bolts, as well as the stun mine+bottle "grenades". I found myself luring a lot of guards into stun mines by hitting my sword against walls. Normally I try to stealth through areas by confronting people as little as possible, but this time around I was forced to deal with people and it created some very interesting scenarios. Nest keepers always got the sword though, those guys are just too much trouble.

    I think my next run is going to be a clean hands run, but I'm going not going to be strictly stealthy. I'll use NG+ (which I did for this run too) so I can do things like bend time and domino to non-lethally take out entire groups of enemies in brawls. I'll also be a lot more thorough because there's still a lot of blueprints I have not found even after 3 play throughs.

    My closing thoughts are to not try to cram all the challenge runs into one play through. If that's fun for you, great, but the great thing about these games is how you can mix and match play styles, challenges, etc etc into a way that's fun for you.

    submitted by /u/Call_Me_Koala
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 11:00 AM PDT

    If I do a low chaos but still kill every main target like Campbell, pandleton etc etc is it possible to get the good ending? This is not my first playthrough but I wanna make sure.

    Edit : thanks for everyone

    submitted by /u/rikolto5555
    [link] [comments]

    Discord for the TTRPG (these people are cool, expand your horizons)

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 11:34 PM PDT

    I started a Discord for the Dishonored TTRPG players a while back and they've been killing it, always grouping up to play this game or another. Join up, start a group or create a new one, and shape the fate of the Isles. https://discord.gg/DUSRTV7V

    submitted by /u/MagWasTaken
    [link] [comments]

    Just beat dishonored 2 for the second time

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 05:20 PM PDT

    I just beat dishonored 2 for the second time and I was wondering what should I do? FYI I beat it with barely killing anyone and saving all the targets.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/DeadEyeBrad
    [link] [comments]

    Which bundle to buy

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 07:35 PM PDT

    What would be the difference on Ps4 between buying the complete collection and getting the definitive edition of 1 and the deluxe bundle of death of the outsider serperately? Am I missing out on any content by not buying the complete collection? This'll save me more than $30 if they're the same thing.

    submitted by /u/Big_n_Beefy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment