• Breaking News

    Friday, April 16, 2021

    Dishonored The most biggest painting I ever paint - Addermire Institute. Acryl on stretched canvas 75x105 cm. Photos of details and process are at the end. Thank you for your attention and interest!

    Dishonored The most biggest painting I ever paint - Addermire Institute. Acryl on stretched canvas 75x105 cm. Photos of details and process are at the end. Thank you for your attention and interest!


    The most biggest painting I ever paint - Addermire Institute. Acryl on stretched canvas 75x105 cm. Photos of details and process are at the end. Thank you for your attention and interest!

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 05:15 AM PDT

    It’s perfect

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 04:35 PM PDT

    TIL you can enter the armory in the last mission of dh2 through coldridge canal

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 03:52 AM PDT

    I'm gonna play through dishonored 1 for the first time again tips on how to have low chaos?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 04:15 PM PDT

    So I played dishonored 1 a few months ago and gave it a 7/10 but I don't think thats fair cause I don't think high chaos is the way dishonored was intended to be played. So I'm giving it another shot before I play dishonored 2. Any tips on how to keep low chaos? I still stand that the story is spectacular but gameplay is very fun.

    submitted by /u/GummyZombies
    [link] [comments]

    Playing around with henna, decided to try recreating the Mark of the Outsider

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 06:26 AM PDT

    Dishonored 2, is it possible to raise my chaos to low... despite killing everyone in the first level?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 04:35 PM PDT

    So a little context, I wanted to replay for the 4th time and I chose Emily, at first I wanted to just kill and not care about chaos but then I changed my mind, after I killed everyone in the first mission.

    submitted by /u/LongfangYT
    [link] [comments]

    Play all ending or get dishonored 2?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 11:52 AM PDT

    When I searched up tutorial videos. For certain parts of the game. There was always a "no kill" option and was confused. I was aware your actions had consequences but I didn't dream they would be this big. And I want to play dishonored 2. Buuuut in my gameplay Emily died. And I killed the boat guy to prevent him from alerting anyone. Can Emily's death be prevented by just finishing the mission quickly? Does me killing boat guy impact anything? I would prefer a simple yes or no answer cause I don't know if those action causes me anything.

    submitted by /u/spicy_Pickles_420
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone please explain how to use transposition from the doppelgänger ability on console.

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 03:00 PM PDT

    I'm literally spamming x to swap places and looking at the doppelgänger while doing it but nothing is happening. The "tutorial" on the ability itself is too vague to understand. What am I doing wrong?

    submitted by /u/FlammabIe
    [link] [comments]

    Is it just me or does this sound a lot like the street performers' songs? High/low voices together, etc.

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 07:21 AM PDT

    Guests at Party immediately alert

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 05:40 PM PDT

    I'm at the party mission for the first time and all the party guests and guards immediately attack me when I enter. I didn't do anything at all except have a duel with that wolf mask guy

    submitted by /u/FluffiusTheGreat
    [link] [comments]

    Just discovered 11th Emily doll in Assassin's run challenge. Anyone aware it existed? Are there more?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 03:42 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment