• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 1, 2021

    Dishonored Found the perfect spot to display my mask. :)

    Dishonored Found the perfect spot to display my mask. :)


    Found the perfect spot to display my mask. :)

    Posted:

    [Dishonored 1] What if Corvo arrived on time during the beginning of the game?

    Posted:

    Watching Indeimaus' video, the spymaster remarked how Corvo arrived 2 days ahead of schedule. I assume that since Corvo got set up as the fall guy, they probably winged this part all things considered that he wasn't meant to be there. What if Corvo wasn't there then? What role would he play? Will he be silently removed from the board? A slightly different beginning that will ultimately play out the same way?

    submitted by /u/kakalbo123
    [link] [comments]

    Found under the second room in the Clockwork Mansion. What does? [Dishonored 2]

    Posted:

    Any other games plays like dishonored

    Posted:

    What the title says really. I'm in a death loop waiting room after replaying the dishonored games. Also yes I did play deus ex series too for the dishonored power feels and assassin creed (though the latest assassins creed is literally action rpg) series for the stealth killing aspect.

    submitted by /u/ezioauditore2018
    [link] [comments]

    Love this community

    Posted:

    Ive been on reddit for about 2 and a half months, joined this sub close to then. I just wanted to say this is HANDS DOWN my favorite sub reddit, its not even close. Its not like the other subs with endless posting guidelines, its also an overwhelmingly positive community.

    To the people who create dishonored related artwork/ designs- we love seeing your creativity. Please keep up the hard work, trust me it is seen and appriciated.

    A little background about me and dishonored, even if mabye you don't want to read this. Ive been playing dishonored since its initial release, it truly is a masterpiece. The detail, all the Easter eggs, it truly feels like you are in the Dunwall/ Serkonan setting. Many people have said "why add all these abilities, but punish the player for having high chaos" I dont think of this as a dettrement, in fact I belive it to be the opposite. Thats the beauty of dishonored, if all these events were to take place, murdering everyone on your way back to the throne would not a viable solution. It wouldn't work, anarchy would ensue, which is why the correct ending is in fact low chaos.

    Love you all, lets keep this community growing!

    submitted by /u/Cultural_Birthday_86
    [link] [comments]

    Finished Addermire, never again. It was incredible, but the guards playing dice on the stairs were hell. I didnt realise elevator was viable for way too long. All in all. I loved/hated it.

    Posted:

    D2 ending 3rd option?

    Posted:

    I know this question has been posted a lot but there still seems to be no answer. I'm guessing it's just an error or deleted option from the Devs but has anyone found out why to this day we still get this option? Very weird.

    (The option in question is the how to deal with Delilah in the final mission).

    submitted by /u/Metsca911
    [link] [comments]

    When I say Corvo Attano is a God and people don't believe me (sry for 30 fps, trimming the video did that)

    Posted:

    No comments:

    Post a Comment