• Breaking News

    Friday, April 2, 2021

    Dishonored Flying whalers, not as good as the other renders I did. Anyone got any ideas for weird renders feel free to comment.

    Dishonored Flying whalers, not as good as the other renders I did. Anyone got any ideas for weird renders feel free to comment.


    Flying whalers, not as good as the other renders I did. Anyone got any ideas for weird renders feel free to comment.

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 05:22 AM PDT

    Dishonored 2 Corvo with my little bird thing

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 02:24 PM PDT

    Build-a-Bottle-Street-Thug

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 03:12 PM PDT

    Oh my

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 12:21 PM PDT

    HOW DARE YOU SKIP MY CUTSCENE CORV-

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 11:51 AM PDT

    Favourite mission in DH2 (for me its the dust district)

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 11:38 AM PDT

    Comment for the ones i left out

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Enderite101
    [link] [comments]

    Ghost+Clean Hands: A Crack in the Slab.

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 03:13 PM PDT

    I'm currently in the middle of my first full attempt at a dishonored 2 ghost+clean hands run. I wanted to ask if anyone had any tips on A Crack in the Slab? Any useful information or tricks I can use?

    Ps: I've done a ghost+clean hands run of DOTO if that matters

    submitted by /u/Zariman-10-0
    [link] [comments]

    (Spolier) Hidden powers in Death of the Outsider

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 04:14 AM PDT

    So, I just watched Stealthgamerbr complete the final mission, but he seems to have a version of blink on Billie Lurk. Its not displace or the bonecharm which lets you displace without a marker, and I've never found it on any of my playthroughs. How do you get this ability?

    submitted by /u/Archeronline
    [link] [comments]

    How do I change the subtitle language on Dishonored 1 PS4

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 12:07 PM PDT

    What is the best dishonored game in your opinion?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2021 06:44 PM PDT

    Just wanna know

    submitted by /u/Ryuheart8
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment