• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 3, 2021

    Dishonored Seems fitting for low chaos.

    Dishonored Seems fitting for low chaos.


    Seems fitting for low chaos.

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 11:52 AM PDT

    A few screenshots from my Flesh and Steel Ironman run (newly resurrected after a long hiatus)

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 04:33 AM PDT

    Clockwork Mansion level D2

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 11:45 AM PDT

    Great level I just beat it today. I'm amazed how dishonored makes me want to find every rune & bone charm & explore everything basically.

    Great mission also. I like how near the electric chair you can listen to the audiotapes of how he was planning on wiping out sokolov intellect. I didn't feel bad about lobotomizing him by shock after the treason & murders committed.

    Those electric walker things are crazy killers too & cool how the room changes completely.

    Overall dishonored 2 is great so far. I hate that this journey gonna end soon

    submitted by /u/PureEarthh
    [link] [comments]

    Fanart - His only words... a scream

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 06:04 PM PDT

    If you wanna be quiet, don't forget to use stealth mode!

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 03:29 PM PDT

    Killing Paolo Clockwork mansion?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 12:19 PM PDT

    So I'm replaying the game and Paolo never came down to the black market, he got stuck on a corner above ground and just kept walking into the wall. I was planning on restarting the mission but I was able to walk up and just kill him, him and his posse never even noticed me, just stuck in some weird glitch. Does killing him now hurt anything later in game? I kind of wanted to give him to the Overseers later in game for the trophy that sides with the Overseers.

    submitted by /u/Old_Goat_Ninja
    [link] [comments]

    Chronological order?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 05:55 PM PDT

    Hi, just played through dishonored 1 & 2 games (again) high and low chaos, played the death of the outsider low chaos, will do high chaos soon, was just wondering what's the order in which i should read the books, do they go in between games? should i read a certain book then play a certain game? Whats the chronological order for it all? Also, what is the cannon playthrough? is it always spare everyone, low chaos?

    submitted by /u/Antman_507
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment