• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 4, 2021

    Dishonored Just finished the Clockwork Mansion! It was a really awesome level, and I loved it! It was especially difficult though. I feel like for my first run, maybe ghostly and merciful isnt the way, but I'm still gonna persist as much as I can!

    Dishonored Just finished the Clockwork Mansion! It was a really awesome level, and I loved it! It was especially difficult though. I feel like for my first run, maybe ghostly and merciful isnt the way, but I'm still gonna persist as much as I can!


    Just finished the Clockwork Mansion! It was a really awesome level, and I loved it! It was especially difficult though. I feel like for my first run, maybe ghostly and merciful isnt the way, but I'm still gonna persist as much as I can!

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 09:05 AM PDT

    Found the Ritual Hold

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 11:18 PM PDT

    *family

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 04:08 PM PDT

    High chaos

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 03:55 PM PDT

    I saw someone else using the Incorrect Quotes Generator and I was messing around with different series and characters, and got this. Might just be me, but this is hilarious

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 03:18 AM PDT

    Finished the last trophy 8 days after starting to play this game.

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 11:24 PM PDT

    I was trying to play catch with my friend but he threw a grenade and told me to burn (he's ok I guess)

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 11:07 AM PDT

    *******OK THEN********

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 03:52 PM PDT

    ***OK THEN***

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 03:51 PM PDT

    Playing a low-chaos/no magic/ghost playthrough of Dishonored 2 for the first time was such a mistake!

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 12:24 PM PDT

    Oh man, this game is SO hard lads

    I got arrogant and thought it would be similar to the first game, but it isn't. At all!

    Everything is so bright and vibrant. And the levels seem like big, open worlds so it's pretty difficult to be sneaky and just knock people out

    I'm still on chapter 3! Took me ages to get passed this rat bastard dog who kept seeing me

    submitted by /u/BitOfACraic
    [link] [comments]

    I’ve seen a lot of people think Dishonored 3 will be about Emily’s kid or about characters we already know. This will most likely not be the case.

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 07:19 PM PDT

    Here are the links to the articles if you haven't read them

    https://www.pcgamesn.com/dishonored-2/dishonored-3-harvey-smith-new-characters

    https://wccftech.com/dishonored-series-isnt-actually-on-hold-says-arkane/

    This is why I thought Deathloop was Dishonored 3 in Tyvia at first. Since they share core concepts and gameplay but different characters and time period.

    "It's something where we had a story to tell about the Kaldwins and the Outsider, and that story is over. So, whatever happens, that Dishonored is complete. This is the best, and most honest answer we can give but, in any case, I don't think we will be revisiting that. That's clearly a creative choice. Some other people might have thought differently, you know, but that was a creative choice to not revisit that part of the Dishonored world."

    submitted by /u/Daud1237
    [link] [comments]

    D1 How do I put away my tool and just have my sword available?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 07:24 PM PDT

    Just bought the game. Holding F sheaths both weapons. But how about just sheathing my sword or gun? Thanks

    submitted by /u/wHorze
    [link] [comments]

    Not Dishonored then��

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 04:05 PM PDT

    Have Dishonored 3 take place before Dishonored 1 or after Death of the Outsider

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 06:02 PM PDT

    Either way with how Harvey Smith replied in an interview it won't be connected to the Kaldwin Empire in any way. And I also doubt the Outsider will be in it since Harvey said so.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Daud1237
    [link] [comments]

    Where would you want Dishonored 3 set in?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 05:34 PM PDT

    I think the Pandyssian Continent should be the final location of the Dishonored Series

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Daud1237
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment