• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 18, 2021

    Dishonored Samuel quote of the day: “Men of the faith shouldn’t live like Barons.”

    Dishonored Samuel quote of the day: “Men of the faith shouldn’t live like Barons.”


    Samuel quote of the day: “Men of the faith shouldn’t live like Barons.”

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 10:53 PM PDT

    About that clocktower... Arkane Lyon Campaign Designer Dana Nightingale lays out the original concept of the clocktower and the part it would have played in The Knife of Dunwall

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 12:18 PM PDT

    Worst power: Daud (the 4 worst powers will be put in a last poll)

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 03:22 PM PDT

    Was Death of the Outsider "rushed?"

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 08:55 AM PDT

    Not from a technical standpoint, but from the story. Technically the game is excellent, the new powers were great and I loved the new mana system. Not to mention that it has some incredible level design.

    My issue is that the story in this game has such monumental consequences for the world of Dishonored, far more than Dishonored 2 where the story was more of a vessel to get you between its amazing levels, and it was told in a standalone expansion with only five levels, one of which was resused from Dishonored 2.

    It just felt like a game about killing the Outsider as well as wrapping up the relationship between Billie and Daud deserved something so much bigger than what they got, though it did handle the Billie/Daud story better than the Outsider plot in my opinion.

    I have to wonder if they had some big idea for the next era of Dishonored and wanted to wrap up the Kaldwin era quickly.

    submitted by /u/Editor-In-Queef
    [link] [comments]

    Worst power: Billie Lurk (the 4 worst powers will be put in a last poll)

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 03:25 PM PDT

    Worst power: Corvo (the 4 worst powers will be put in a last poll)

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 03:20 PM PDT

    Worst power: Emily (the 4 worst powers will be put in a last poll)

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 03:18 PM PDT

    How do you use Corvo's powers as Emily and vice versa?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 01:22 PM PDT

    I've seen gameplay where blink or time stop was used with Emily but I don't know how this can be done, I'd appreciate some help.

    submitted by /u/IMustAchieveTheDie
    [link] [comments]

    So I finished Dishonored and I' about to start the number 2. I know that you can choice between Emily and Corvo. I played Dishonored and the dlc in low chaos and I'm doing the same with the 2. Who is better for the stealth low chaos Emily or Corvo?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 10:31 AM PDT

    Does this count against me?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 12:12 PM PDT

    So I'm playing dishonored 2 the good doctor mission and a wolfhound just broke out and killed a guard does this stop me from achieving non-lethal?

    submitted by /u/Arciel19
    [link] [comments]

    D2 chaos level not lowering?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 11:45 AM PDT

    I played the first mission killed a couple guards and killed the optional guy, but in the two missions since ive done all the merciful options and only killed 1 person by accident, however my chaos is still high, is it impossible to lower since that first time or should i just keep being passive?

    submitted by /u/PaceTry
    [link] [comments]

    I think the Eyeless tattoo (DotO and RPG guide spoilers)

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 12:56 AM PDT

    - may be a character in the ancient alphabet.

    After having one of those witch glyphs as my desktop background for a while, I noticed some similarities in some of the scribbles.

    https://preview.redd.it/hkx8gok40wt61.jpg?width=1680&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=ca5cd0bd60ca2fa907b10f5584d72b4e2d775b66

    https://preview.redd.it/g8bcysu60wt61.jpg?width=1600&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=1483f4ba64c12b727f9df99d04b14447e0088179

    https://preview.redd.it/wuagfl1b0wt61.jpg?width=1600&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=3f1a8fcc0b253df185f2a234dbe802701e1ef71f

    https://preview.redd.it/dctknvdf0wt61.jpg?width=1680&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=df784887cc4176af1ea10cf5d3210f60a11b83b2

    Albeit, all except number 4 aren't completely identical, though the general shapes are very similar.

    (RPG guide spoilers)Interestingly, in the RPG guide, a presumably low-ranking Eyeless describes his time after getting the tattoo as like a "sleepwalking" trance and could barely register what he was doing. He said, "don't get the ink. The Void will come."

    submitted by /u/MajesticFloofer
    [link] [comments]

    DOTO locked door on Dreadful Whale

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 12:26 AM PDT

    I have googled/searched/done everything I can to figure out how to open the door. I've played through dishonored 1 twice now and dishonored 2 once, currently on my second playthrough of DOTO. When I Google or google-reddit the same question, answers reference a hatch on the exterior of the ship. I'm 99% certain that is in dishonored 2 and not death of the outsider. Is there a way to get into the locked door on DOTO? Any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Ballindeet
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment