• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 8, 2021

    Dishonored Well, look at what I just have found in r/memes. Seriously I feel happy when I see my favorite, but underrated games in such posts.

    Dishonored Well, look at what I just have found in r/memes. Seriously I feel happy when I see my favorite, but underrated games in such posts.


    Well, look at what I just have found in r/memes. Seriously I feel happy when I see my favorite, but underrated games in such posts.

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 07:48 AM PDT

    Sneak 100

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 01:16 PM PDT

    Completed D1 on very hard whilst achieving cleans hands, ghost and mostly flesh and steel all in one go

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 11:34 AM PDT

    FINALLY BEAT THIS AMAZING GAME TODAY

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 11:41 AM PDT

    Omg was it fun, beat it and got the high chaos ending and even accidentally let Emily fall. First game where I didn't play the super good guy. This game is a new favorite. Honestly 9/10.

    submitted by /u/wunderwaffle0426
    [link] [comments]

    Goodbye, Grand Inventor

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 02:40 PM PDT

    Finally got around to finishing Knife Of Dunwall this morning. Can't wait to do my lethal playthrough at some point after I go through Brigmore Witches. I'm trying to get through my high and low chaos runs of the DLCs before I get a new PC later this year so that I can jump right into the sequel :).

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 01:04 AM PDT

    My first Shadow, Ghost, Clean Hands and Mostly Flesh and Steel run

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 11:49 AM PDT

    I cooked up some 'Whale Meat' yesterday...

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 04:20 AM PDT

    Or from whom ...

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 05:49 AM PDT

    Harm's way trophy

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 04:57 AM PDT

    So I'm trying to get the trophy harm's way at the Boyle party by possessing guests and making them stumble into the wall of Light, however its not reliable at all, by the time I take out the guards and the overseer with the music box the guests have already ran too far away for me to bring them to the wall of light, any tips for this or another method? Edit: fuck this trophy

    submitted by /u/Mrmuzz720
    [link] [comments]

    My non lethality run died in the duke's mansion

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 05:58 PM PDT

    Am I the only one?

    I usually play how i feel the character would play. Corvo for ex would kill if necessary but would avoid it if he could. I think Emily would want to let everyone live because she is younger and more idealistic so i always tried nonlethal but then... in the duke's mision i just saw it, all of it and killed all the nobles but let all the guards live I finished 24 civilian deaths and 14 time discovered lol

    submitted by /u/zeraphx9
    [link] [comments]

    This is probably a long shot but does anyone know of a mod that changes the void in D1 and its DLC to look like it does in D2 its DLC and DotO?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 09:18 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment