• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 7, 2021

    Dishonored Now this is some bullshit

    Dishonored Now this is some bullshit


    Now this is some bullshit

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 05:54 AM PDT

    Why won't it open?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 02:46 PM PDT

    Some of the original Arkane Studios D2 Sketches found in ACMI, Melbourne.

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 08:58 PM PDT

    Interview excerpt: the challenges of Dishonored 2 level design

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 04:08 PM PDT

    Hey all,

    I was a level designer on Dishonored 2, and I recently posted up a 12 minute excerpt of an interview I did with the Level Design Podcast onto my youtube channel, where I talk about some of the fun stuff we had to think about to make sure players can't "break" our levels (escaping the map with Blink, weird situations with Possession, breaking scripting with Bend Time, etc). Thought people here might be interested :)

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPOh75O7Mtc

    submitted by /u/essell2
    [link] [comments]

    Customised my desktop.

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 06:41 AM PDT

    He looks familiar

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 02:40 AM PDT

    Perfect hiding place

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 07:48 AM PDT

    Custom save for DotO with all bonecharms?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 12:43 PM PDT

    Easy question, I know that games can be cheated or customized to create savefiles with specific items. I know there is a save file in Nexus for Dishonored 1 for a "NewGame+" with a lot of gold, runes and all the bonecharms.

    Is there something similar for DotO? I know the Mission+ mode exists, but I would love to play the full game again with my favourite bonecharms and watch all the normal scenes too.

    submitted by /u/ReverESP
    [link] [comments]

    Lord Shaw

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 11:17 AM PDT

    So I delivered Lord Pendleton's message to Lord Shaw and he challenged me for a pistol duel. We go on the weird circle and wait for the countdown, after I kill him the guards start attacking me. What suppose to be the outcome?

    submitted by /u/n00bh4ck
    [link] [comments]

    I think I did a bit of overkill

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 05:39 PM PDT

    Outsider Wallpaper

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 07:07 AM PDT

    Looking for a high-rez wallpaper of the outsider. Does anyone have some nice ones or knows where to find them?

    submitted by /u/just-having-a-peek
    [link] [comments]

    High Chaos or Low Chaos for my first playthrough?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 04:39 AM PDT

    I just got the games and i am not sure which one i should do first. What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/Handiinu
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment