• Breaking News

    Monday, May 17, 2021

    Dishonored A few thoughts after seeing the Mark of the Outsider

    Dishonored A few thoughts after seeing the Mark of the Outsider


    A few thoughts after seeing the Mark of the Outsider

    Posted: 17 May 2021 12:40 PM PDT

    You've all probably seen a lot of the outsider mark art (and much better at that), but since i'm the only one of my friends that enjoys the series, i thought i'd share my doodle with you guys instead. Ik it's shite, but i tried my best.

    Posted: 17 May 2021 04:42 AM PDT

    Dishonored is alright I guess

    Posted: 16 May 2021 04:35 PM PDT

    I put this on gaming and got some love but I should have posted here from the get go. Took me 48 hours!

    Posted: 17 May 2021 10:59 AM PDT

    I’m playing through Dishonored again. I always forget about this guy and he always jumpscares me

    Posted: 17 May 2021 04:24 AM PDT

    My new mousepad. I can't believe how well it turned out.

    Posted: 17 May 2021 02:19 PM PDT

    So I've been doing my high chaos run for Knife of Dunwall and I realized that you can attach arc mines to severed body parts (at least heads, haven't tried other limbs). Overseer Hume, your service is appreciated. My new fave thing is sliding at people with this bad boy in my hands.

    Posted: 17 May 2021 10:50 AM PDT

    They totally used a dishonored noise. See if you can hear it.

    Posted: 17 May 2021 02:56 PM PDT

    Just a couple of my most visually interesting post-kill moments. Possible spoiler just for the mission layouts in KoD

    Posted: 17 May 2021 01:00 PM PDT

    Outsider test [SFM]

    Posted: 17 May 2021 10:46 AM PDT

    Dishonored 1 blurry textures for distant objects

    Posted: 17 May 2021 02:56 PM PDT

    Anyone know how to fix this? Game looks fine for close up objects, but at a certain distance away, texture quality instantly drops to shit.

    submitted by /u/ricesale
    [link] [comments]

    Im playing dishonored on a laptop with (ryzen 5 4500u and 8gb lpddr 4 3200mhz ram) and im having nausea playing the game any advice?

    Posted: 16 May 2021 06:48 PM PDT

    Dishonored 1 runs smooth and i just finished it recently i loved it but 2 is giving me nausea because it's nor running smoothish(idk what you call it) i am running at low settings.

    submitted by /u/pylotpig
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment