• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 16, 2021

    Dishonored Made a live wallpaper,so i wanted to show it off.

    Dishonored Made a live wallpaper,so i wanted to show it off.


    Made a live wallpaper,so i wanted to show it off.

    Posted: 16 May 2021 02:50 AM PDT

    It's even more difficult than a ghost, clean hands, and flesh and steel run.

    Posted: 15 May 2021 02:54 PM PDT

    Watched Love Death & Robots last week, Anyone else get serious Dishonored Vibes from Sonnie's Edge... Rich guy "Dicko" Instantly reminded me of The Spymaster (I even looked up if it was the same voice actor), and the Ring Leader looks straight from bottle street...

    Posted: 16 May 2021 11:05 AM PDT

    Dishonored Definitive Edition stuck at the gazebo

    Posted: 16 May 2021 01:37 PM PDT

    Dishonored Definitive Edition stuck at the gazebo

    Hi,

    Fresh Dishonored DE installation via Game Pass for PC. After delivering the letter to the Empress at the gazebo nothing happens. Seems like the game is stuck. What can I do to fix this? Thank you.

    https://preview.redd.it/snz7rv9zmjz61.png?width=2560&format=png&auto=webp&s=19570e7135e78c5d0635da94f5e1670bca862e4c

    submitted by /u/cruxoooo
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored/Prey on PS5 or Xbox Series X?

    Posted: 16 May 2021 12:33 PM PDT

    These are really the only 4 games I play, over and over. I've made the decision to upgrade and to wait until i can grab the very best console to play these games on. Does anyone have any insight or articles etc to help me decide which console these games play best on?

    Thank you in advance!

    submitted by /u/Dadality0628
    [link] [comments]

    Does the heart in dishonored 2 EVER say anything good about ANYONE?

    Posted: 15 May 2021 08:34 PM PDT

    Like I swear I read a note next to a guy and it reads "dear my family I'm sending you my entire paycheck so you can have a good life I love you so much" and I click the heart on him "he just slaughtered 70 orphans and ate their corpses for dinner"

    submitted by /u/Shaqueesha77
    [link] [comments]

    some grand palace out of bounds screenshots

    Posted: 15 May 2021 05:53 AM PDT

    Ummmm...

    Posted: 15 May 2021 12:01 PM PDT

    Dishonored 2 graphic problems, pls help.

    Posted: 16 May 2021 06:44 AM PDT

    Hello,

    I recently bought Dishonored 2 on steam because I loved the first one and the DLCs

    I'm having one problem though, the video settings keep changing without me touching them. Because of my PC I'm forced to play the game on low settings. I set all video settings to low and apply the changes but I enter the game and clearly can see that something is not right. I go back to the settings and I see that all of them are high again

    Any help would be greatly appreciated. I just want to play this game the proper way

    submitted by /u/Maleficent-Case9827
    [link] [comments]

    Got my first tattoo today!

    Posted: 15 May 2021 03:18 PM PDT

    Ready to start Dishonored 2

    Posted: 14 May 2021 07:51 PM PDT

    Bloodflies make the game unplayable for me

    Posted: 15 May 2021 08:59 PM PDT

    I hate insects. When I saw them in playthroughs I didn't really mind them but the sound of them buzzing when I actually started playing, oh god I could not go near them. I noped out of the game when I first encountered them. And the game is now forcing me to go through whole bunch of their nests. I'm still shuddering so hard right now. I loved dishonored 1 but this game, fuck I want to uninstall

    submitted by /u/capnskyfall
    [link] [comments]

    This was when I realised Dishonored 2 was way ahead of me | rear door canal entrance to armory in mission 9

    Posted: 15 May 2021 09:44 AM PDT

    Took me a while:2 electric boogaloo.

    Posted: 15 May 2021 02:13 AM PDT

    First time setup loop making the game unable to be played through steam

    Posted: 15 May 2021 07:16 PM PDT

    When I try to open dishonored 1 through steam, it pulls up first time setup (not the first time i opened the game, I have 10 hours on it) and after its done with that, it pulls up "Preparing to launch" then pulls up First time setup again, its an infinite loop and I don't know what's going on.

    submitted by /u/sourpickles0
    [link] [comments]

    We are getting there boys

    Posted: 15 May 2021 05:58 AM PDT

    Rumor: Dishonored Devs Working on a Vampire Game

    Posted: 15 May 2021 07:17 AM PDT

    Lmao got em.

    Posted: 15 May 2021 12:39 AM PDT

    just getting low chaos is way too easy

    Posted: 15 May 2021 07:03 PM PDT

    it feels way too easy, i completed 2 in low chaos with every level being full assault and varying degrees of non-lethal, i really don't think it should be like that lol.. for level 6 onwards i just ran past every enemy getting into no fights, i was seen by literally everyone but still apparently low chaos when this former empress is jumping around over everyone's head, stealing all your shit and breaking into mansions.

    (im playing on medium difficulty but i feel like that shouldn't make a difference to the chaos thresholds)

    submitted by /u/MrSkobbels
    [link] [comments]

    How the hell do I get into the doctor's apartment without powers(D2 mission 2)

    Posted: 15 May 2021 09:44 AM PDT

    Not Hypatia, but the other one in the middle of the city

    submitted by /u/Shaqueesha77
    [link] [comments]

    Cheat engine table for time stop?

    Posted: 15 May 2021 09:41 AM PDT

    I want a cheat engine table that would make the ability last till I cancel it but i can't find it.

    submitted by /u/VirenXEdge
    [link] [comments]

    Emperor Corvo Executes order 66

    Posted: 14 May 2021 04:18 PM PDT

    Is there s way to get DS4 prompts instead of the Xbox prompts?

    Posted: 15 May 2021 03:37 AM PDT

    so dishonored 2 isn't working and I'm on pc

    Posted: 15 May 2021 03:54 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment