• Breaking News

    Monday, May 10, 2021

    Dishonored I did a portrait of Emily Kaldwin, Anton Sokolov inspired. I hope y’all like it :)

    Dishonored I did a portrait of Emily Kaldwin, Anton Sokolov inspired. I hope y’all like it :)


    I did a portrait of Emily Kaldwin, Anton Sokolov inspired. I hope y’all like it :)

    Posted: 10 May 2021 11:54 AM PDT

    This games visuals never fail to impress

    Posted: 10 May 2021 12:51 AM PDT

    The Making of Dishonored Noclip documentary is out now!

    Posted: 10 May 2021 01:14 PM PDT

    Another fantastic doc by Noclip which goes into loads of behind the scenes details about dishonored 1 & 2. I really enjoyed the bit at the end about the cut 'void home' power. How do you guys think it would have changed the game to have that power in?

    Warning, there are spoilers for both games as it dissects Crack in the Slab and Clockwork Mansion in depth.

    https://youtu.be/wsQiKKfKxug

    submitted by /u/bomchem
    [link] [comments]

    Almost 7 years and still happy with this book, surprised at how much it is worth today!

    Posted: 09 May 2021 04:23 PM PDT

    Just got Clean Hands on my first Nonlethal Assault run!! And sorry for the poor quality, I almost forgot how to screenshot.

    Posted: 10 May 2021 01:51 PM PDT

    I feel like I'm seriously missing something in 2.

    Posted: 10 May 2021 04:10 PM PDT

    I really, really loved the original game, it was totally immersive, I had a pretty good time with it. Wasn't a master at stealth but I got through without racking up too high of a body count.

    I've tried to play 2 now a few times and I just cannot get into it. I feel like no matter how I try to play, the enemies are just super sensitive and I wind up triggering them constantly. And even when I'm far away they're pretty quick to catch on to me.

    Legit don't know what I'm doing wrong and it's frustrating as heck...

    I finally made it to the third area (the health institute) and went to pick up an early bone charm when there were no enemies in view, went into the menu to check it out, came back, and ... there's three guys waiting to tear me apart.

    Is my game glitched, is the "Normal" difficulty actually "brutally difficult" or what?

    submitted by /u/Skatingraccoon
    [link] [comments]

    Got to 35k for 3 stars on expert and decided to rush the last 2 floors/kill guards. Kinda wish I cotinued perfect stealth now to see what I could've achieved /facepalm

    Posted: 10 May 2021 05:24 AM PDT

    Final Check in for my Flesh and Steel Iron Man NG+ Run, Favorite Screenshots and My General Thoughts

    Posted: 10 May 2021 03:48 AM PDT

    The Outsider’s True Name

    Posted: 09 May 2021 10:14 PM PDT

    DoTO gave us nothing, naturally, but I think I've cracked it.

    So the mark is his name, but in indecipherable moonspeak from a dead language, right? Well, what if the hidden undercity ruin language was in fact a syllabary, where each character represents an entire vocalization?

    This next part is a bit out there, so bear with me;

    'The Outsider's Mark' isn't a noun, it's a statement. The Outsider(is) Mark! He was telling us his name the whole time, but we were all too blind to see it!

    submitted by /u/1n5ur4nc3_fr4ud
    [link] [comments]

    Some art I made back when DOTO came out and I just finished the first game lol

    Posted: 09 May 2021 07:44 PM PDT

    After outside knows how many attempts (thanks rngsus) I finally did a thing with my own hands ��

    Posted: 09 May 2021 05:34 PM PDT

    Introducing Cobbled Bits of Bone: A Dishonored Fanzine

    Posted: 09 May 2021 04:29 PM PDT

    Need help getting a very rare Dishonored 2 ending

    Posted: 09 May 2021 06:35 PM PDT

    Several years ago, I saw someone post a Dishonored 2 screenshot ending on Tumblr of the citizens of Karnaca ruling themselves peacefully. The instructions for obtaining it were something like, "low chaos, but kill the Delilah crew, plus kill Paolo and Byrne." However, I've played multiple times and following these steps always end in Corvo becoming th Duke of Serkonos. Am I crazy? Did I dream of this unique ending? Please tell me how to obtain it if it truly exists. I've played multiple ways except, high chaos, no powers, or ghost. Thank you so much, in advance.

    submitted by /u/ihavesomequestions93
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment