• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 9, 2021

    Dishonored Press X to Daud

    Dishonored Press X to Daud


    Press X to Daud

    Posted: 09 May 2021 11:00 AM PDT

    Little Dishonored 2 animation i started on today, I'm gonna do more and fix this one some movements are a bit weird but yeah.. thing.

    Posted: 08 May 2021 05:55 PM PDT

    Just some guard that tried to gather for whisky and cigars tonight, nothin unusual

    Posted: 09 May 2021 05:38 AM PDT

    FUCK THEM' EYELESS.

    Posted: 09 May 2021 06:53 AM PDT

    I did a mugshot study painting in the style of dishonored 2

    Posted: 08 May 2021 05:22 PM PDT

    The Four Horsemen Of The Apocalypse

    Posted: 09 May 2021 12:35 PM PDT

    TIL how OP stun mines really are with all upgrades

    Posted: 09 May 2021 02:03 PM PDT

    Read all books and comics, and now, all plat trophies. What an amazing and unique ride!

    Posted: 09 May 2021 03:18 PM PDT

    Dishonored edit I made. Song is welcome to the fire

    Posted: 09 May 2021 09:13 AM PDT

    Finishing Dishonored in Low Chaos is far more satisfying than the High Chaos ending

    Posted: 08 May 2021 10:09 PM PDT

    Everything felt so much 'cleaner.' I love how there is a big difference in the world in Low Chaos and certain things. I felt so happy when I saw all the survivors, after Daud's base, alive because in my first playthrough I poisoned Slackjaw's elixir. I felt so good knowing I did make a difference in my choices. Kingsparrow Fort was also in day time and I loved that, and how the final confrontation, it wasnt Emily being dangled off an edge. And I love how Samuel said he was proud of us when leaving us at the fort. God I felt so good hearing that from him.

    I love this game

    submitted by /u/The_Thot_Slayer69
    [link] [comments]

    The completionist in me is pleased

    Posted: 09 May 2021 05:54 AM PDT

    The completionist in me is pleased

    Some achievements in the Trials DLC are just pure luck, I got the last four today in one go. Blessed by the RNG gods it seems! It made me rage but I still loved every second of this game.

    https://preview.redd.it/dby041w4d3y61.png?width=676&format=png&auto=webp&s=4ef0009f0a004089f5b381863b62096ba3270278

    submitted by /u/badguy_simp
    [link] [comments]

    Should we gather for some whisky and cigars tonight?

    Posted: 08 May 2021 04:26 PM PDT

    How to change audio output in Dishonored 1

    Posted: 09 May 2021 01:54 PM PDT

    Question in the title. I'm trying to get the game to send the audio to my headphones plugged in to my DAC/AMP (which are connected via USB to the PC), instead of the 3.5mm jack.

    Any ideas on what I can try since I can't find anything in the game options? I tried changing the output in Windows but it didn't work.

    submitted by /u/2slow4me
    [link] [comments]

    How does Billie Lurk have both her arms and both eyes in the beginning of death of the outsider?

    Posted: 09 May 2021 12:31 PM PDT

    Megan Foster (Billie Lurk) in Dishonored 2 was missing an arm and eye but Death of the outsider takes place after Dishonored 2 As far as I know. Just did not make sense chronologically.

    submitted by /u/rottenbeef54
    [link] [comments]

    Who would win?

    Posted: 09 May 2021 03:13 AM PDT

    D.O.T.O Lurk and Assassin Lurk

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Aggravating-Bowl-505
    [link] [comments]

    New game+

    Posted: 09 May 2021 03:14 AM PDT

    So i finished the game on low chaos without killing anyone but i get spotted a lot so i was thinking if i start a new game+ and get shadow kill in the beginning and play with high chaos for the ghost achievements does it makes me detected or does the achievements work. Sorry for the bad English.

    submitted by /u/The_Charon
    [link] [comments]

    [Mod] D1 Nonlethal Drop Takedown

    Posted: 08 May 2021 04:13 PM PDT

    Hi everyone! A new mod created by K_Constantine is released, it allows you to perform "Drop Takedown" in Dishonored 1 like in 2!

    https://www.nexusmods.com/dishonored/mods/31

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9X3S4KYRkr8

    submitted by /u/Illuzo
    [link] [comments]

    Is dishonored 2 and dishonored doto fixed on pc?

    Posted: 08 May 2021 10:23 PM PDT

    Is the framerate and gameplay fixed in d2 on pc?

    submitted by /u/horndog769
    [link] [comments]

    Has a noclip for D2 ever been found/made?

    Posted: 08 May 2021 09:09 PM PDT

    I found one for D1 a while back, but have never found one for D2. Makes me sad since I love behind the scenes stuff, and what you can find just out of bounds can reveal how clever the devs really are. So if anyone knows where one might be located I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/ThisIsaRantAccount
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment