• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 8, 2021

    Dishonored took me some time...

    Dishonored took me some time...


    took me some time...

    Posted: 08 May 2021 05:48 AM PDT

    The good thing about having bad memory is that if I replay a game years later it feels like my first time playing.

    Posted: 08 May 2021 10:58 AM PDT

    Fanart - The Outsider and good boys

    Posted: 08 May 2021 02:31 PM PDT

    Unconventional Take on Overseers, character commission done by KaijuTheory

    Posted: 07 May 2021 08:58 PM PDT

    I love spring razors and Grenades.

    Posted: 08 May 2021 11:19 AM PDT

    Ultimate Sneak Time

    Posted: 08 May 2021 10:49 AM PDT

    Decided to play through Dishonored again for the 8th time (I've tried to play Dishonored 2 but keep getting glitches in the tutorial, so I haven't played in a while)...got Clean Hands last time, so I'm going to try and get Ghost this time. I definitely don't think I will, but...if you don't try you never succeed, right? :) Hopefully I can get the Strong Arms bone charm early on...

    Wish me luck...I'll need it! :D

    submitted by /u/TheGrayMage1
    [link] [comments]

    Dunwall, Australia

    Posted: 07 May 2021 07:35 PM PDT

    Dishonored 2 constantly crashes on PC, can’t seem to fix it... I just wanna play my favorite game!

    Posted: 08 May 2021 03:55 PM PDT

    As the title says, my game is crashing constantly, no matter what I do. I have tried every common fix I can find online: updated all drivers, uninstalled steam and all of my games, reinstalled, verified files, run as admin, run in windows 7 compatibility mode, made sure firewall/antivirus isn't causing any problems. The only thing I haven't tried is running it off of our other SSD instead of the one it's currently on (which I'm trying now as it just crashed for no reason again, but I'm not getting my hopes up.)

    None of these things has worked, it still crashes seemingly at random. There is no discernible cause for it crashing, there's no error and steam doesn't seem to even register it crashing. Game just stops responding, the window closes, but it's still running and I can't force quit the program so I have to use ctrl+alt+del to restart the PC every time. (Occasionally it just crashes normally with the program force quitting itself and I don't have to restart the pic, but the former happens more often)

    Specs: AMD Ryzen 5 CPU, 16gb ram, nvidia gforce gtx 970

    This seemed to start when we upgraded some of our hardware (cpu, motherboard, and ram), I was previously able to play the game no problem. I don't think it's a problem with the game engine being outdated- I'm able to play much older games with no problems on the new hardware (ex: the entire bioshock series runs just fine.)

    It's really upsetting me that my favorite game has become completely unplayable, i don't game much besides the dishonored franchise but I'm getting tempted to buy a PS4 just so I can play my favorite game. I'd rather not lose all of my saves though. :T

    submitted by /u/punkhag
    [link] [comments]

    What Happens To Spent Runes I Wonder…

    Posted: 07 May 2021 07:25 PM PDT

    I understand that they are consumed as a mechanic.

    But as I replayed the original DLC, Billie mentions that Daud collects runes. And at the beginning of Brigmore Witches, Daud picks up the runs along with his sword and crossbow and adds it among his belongings.

    I wonder if they are some how offered to the Outsider? Or are they carried with the marked to enhance powers?

    Just some imaginative fanboy musings on my part as I replay the series.

    submitted by /u/stevenjs2480
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a diffrence beetween mana and void energy?

    Posted: 08 May 2021 09:09 AM PDT

    I've noticed that it's called mana in dishonored 1,knife of dunwall,brigmore witches and dishonored 2.But why is billie's called void energy?Is it beacuse she doesn't have the mark and the power comes from her missing arm?

    submitted by /u/casual_artist69
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment