• Breaking News

    Friday, May 7, 2021

    Dishonored Painting of the Dunwall City Watch [OC]

    Dishonored Painting of the Dunwall City Watch [OC]


    Painting of the Dunwall City Watch [OC]

    Posted: 06 May 2021 09:33 PM PDT

    "THINK DAUD!"

    Posted: 07 May 2021 06:43 AM PDT

    Just started

    Posted: 07 May 2021 01:33 PM PDT

    I'm in clockwork mansion and I saw the clockwork soldier and I got scared but I see that it's really cool I hope I don't have to fight one

    submitted by /u/christoher2000
    [link] [comments]

    What do people generally think of the magic synergizing with stealth gameplay?

    Posted: 07 May 2021 12:57 PM PDT

    Hello! I was wondering what people generally think of how Dishonored's magic connects to its stealth gameplay. Do you generally think it doesn't enhance the stealth experience but more so enhances the action combat experience? Essentially I'm trying to develop an immersive stealth game and I want to know if people would want to see magic that really emphasizes the stealth, like think Thief except instead of different kinds of arrows, you get magic abilities that fill similar roles (so no time stop and x-ray vision, but instead, abilities that can briefly muffle your sound or snuff candles, disable the magic of enemies). Would love to hear your thoughts!

    submitted by /u/AndrzejGieralt
    [link] [comments]

    Self portrait time! Well not mine but Sokolov portrait time. Getting closer to painting them all.

    Posted: 06 May 2021 06:56 PM PDT

    Personal FOV

    Posted: 07 May 2021 08:39 AM PDT

    Recently I've been seeing a lot of people who can see more of the characters hands than me. I have discovered this is an FOV thing, and I was wondering what FOV's people use. I have mine at 80 in D2, which was my default.

    submitted by /u/Archeronline
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment