• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 13, 2021

    Dishonored It comes

    Dishonored It comes


    It comes

    Posted: 13 May 2021 06:39 AM PDT

    Carrie Fisher Actually Had a Hidden Role in the 'Dishonored' Video Game.

    Posted: 13 May 2021 01:28 PM PDT

    Recently started playing Dishonored and this dialogue hit hard....

    Posted: 13 May 2021 03:32 PM PDT

    Why do all the guards randomly go through the door and how do I get past this with both ghost and clean hands?

    Posted: 12 May 2021 07:41 PM PDT

    I’m confused...

    Posted: 13 May 2021 02:30 PM PDT

    I was gonna play resident evil 5 on my Xbox series S so I went to "all owned games" and dishonest 2 was there... I never bought or played it so I'm super confused on how it got there

    submitted by /u/Icy_Eruption
    [link] [comments]

    JUST FINISHED DISHONORED 1 for the first time!

    Posted: 12 May 2021 04:55 PM PDT

    I don't usually take to the forums to create a post expressing my thoughts upon finishing a game, but I just have to for this one. I felt this is the best place to talk about it so apologize if in case this type of post is repetitive here. I actually have yet to start the DLCS but WOW this game was such a cracking time! Easily one of the more memorable single-player games I have played recently and one of the best stealth games I have played in my life. (I played on hard and completed on low chaos)

    Almost every aspect felt very well done and enjoyable: stealth, the magic powers, open combat, varied mission routes, the world design, the individual missions, and even the story. Now I know the story by itself/on paper is not anything extraordinary. However, the interactivity of the gaming medium really alleviated an otherwise standard and predictable revenge story to a much higher level of enjoyment and engagement for me.

    My favourite mission was the Lady Boyle Assassination as it felt very similar to the Hitman gaames I already love. Also the entire flooded district mission, fighting/Sparing Daud and his assassins and escaping/returning to the pub was incredibly atmospheric and immersive

    The Blink ability feels like it should be a signature ability for the franchise if it isn't already. Other abilities like Possession and dark vision also felt very badass to use (especially the evil-ish sound effect of dark vision that feels similar to Sauron's voice from Lord of the rings). Now I didn't really use bend time (like at all except for once or twice) because it felt too overpowered. Overall though, it's so much fun playing around with these abilities.

    Now I am not a stealth perfectionist like many others. I try to be stealthy as much as possible but when I occasionally get spotted by the odd 1-3 guards, I don't mind making total mincemeat out of them instead of reloading the last checkpoint. However, this game sometimes really made me want to go out and challenge everyone I saw because the open combat is so much fun. On the difficulty I played (hard). the enemies feel perfectly balanced. It's not too hard and not too easy (unless you abuse the crap out of the abilities) . The guards can block your attacks, even dodge them many times and also use pistols every opportunity they get. So they are fairly capable enemies and I found it hard to survive when they gang up on you in large numbers from all directions.

    The Piero peeping scene was epic lol. Strangely enough, I ended up liking most of the characters especially since I was not expecting to. I particularly laughed out loud at the ending when Emily said 'can I be Empress now?"

    My reaction was "So you were actually waiting to sit on the throne all this time while I was busy avoiding getting stabbed by everyone (or eaten by weepers or rats). To think I actually took you for an innocent child you little shit".

    Anyway, sorry for the long-ass post but cheers if you made it to the end. Excited to jump into the DLCs now (especially Daud DLC. I thought he was really cool) and then to Dishonered 2.

    submitted by /u/Jason1004
    [link] [comments]

    Does the ending of The knife of Dunwall affect Brigmore witches?

    Posted: 12 May 2021 06:50 PM PDT

    I finished Knife of Dunwall for the first time on low chaos (my preferred way) and then played High Chaos to get the trophy/achievement and now I am about to start Brigmore Witches, but I wonder if the ending will affect the story/scenarios in Brigmore Witches.

    submitted by /u/FedererFan20
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment