• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 19, 2021

    Dishonored Regret

    Dishonored Regret


    Regret

    Posted: 19 May 2021 07:40 AM PDT

    Bone Charms by a Chaos Witch

    Posted: 18 May 2021 07:43 PM PDT

    After 5 playthroughs of both games I can honestly say that I the replay value of D1 and D2 is unmatched.

    Posted: 19 May 2021 06:35 AM PDT

    I am thrilled that I played D1 back in the day on 360, because although it is a masterpiece it's hard to play after D2. Mainly because of NG+ being what it is, also I just love the improved viability of low chaos in D2. Blink kick is a life saver (and ender lol).

    The first time I beat D1, I didn't even have the patience to sit through the credits. I immediately went and started another playthrough, couldn't wait. Just finished my 5th playthrough of D2 and immediately started a new one, didn't even get up to grab a beer. What is it about these games

    submitted by /u/PedroPenisHands
    [link] [comments]

    Did Corvo wanted the mark in the first game?

    Posted: 19 May 2021 04:15 AM PDT

    In the third game we see that Billie never asked the mark or anything from the outsider, but even though outsider burn her arm and gave her powers.

    In the second game outsider ask if Emily/Corvo want the mark. But in the first game outsider never asked Corvo about what he wanted, was that the same with the Lonely Rat Boy, Granny Rags and others that haved the mark?

    If is that so, maybe the outsider is more of a bad guy than we might have imagined.

    submitted by /u/thlawter
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished my second play through

    Posted: 19 May 2021 01:59 PM PDT

    Is Thief (2014) worth?

    Posted: 19 May 2021 12:40 PM PDT

    I discovered the Dishonored franchise a few months back and I absolutely loved it, playing Dishonored 1 and 2 was amazing even I achieved to platinum Dishonored 2 just today.

    I saw Thief on a sale ($1.99) and as far as I know it was a source of inspiration for Dishonored games, so after a few posts on internet I understand Dishonored is way superior but, since it's only 2 bucks, it is worth playing it?

    Edit: Thank you all for the feedback, I decided to give it a shot!

    submitted by /u/xRetr0x
    [link] [comments]

    ok i think i'm good at it.

    Posted: 19 May 2021 06:49 AM PDT

    I was equally shocked and entertained by this thing.

    Posted: 19 May 2021 05:33 AM PDT

    I made a Dishonored Alestorm music video!

    Posted: 19 May 2021 11:15 AM PDT

    Since I'm not allowed to post YouTube links reply to this for the link :) it's for the song Chronicles of Vengeance by Alestorm Chronicles of Vengeance video

    submitted by /u/Psychedelic_Retard7
    [link] [comments]

    Bruh. The Jindosh Riddle be lying

    Posted: 19 May 2021 05:13 AM PDT

    Are the Dunwall city trials particularly challenging?

    Posted: 19 May 2021 09:54 AM PDT

    I'm on my way to getting all the trophies for the definitive edition of the first game, and I've been dreading the Dunwall city trials dlc. I've always been kinda iffy about timed challenges in video games because I don't do well under pressure and they stress me out, but I've come so far with the trophies and I really really want to get them. Am I gonna have a hard time?

    submitted by /u/dennis_mangino
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment