• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 20, 2021

    Dishonored Dishonored 2 be like:

    Dishonored Dishonored 2 be like:


    Dishonored 2 be like:

    Posted: 20 May 2021 05:15 AM PDT

    Amogus

    Posted: 19 May 2021 06:34 PM PDT

    It took a long time to get around to doing it, but I finally made the edit I've been thinking of every time I saw that profile background.

    Posted: 19 May 2021 07:49 PM PDT

    hey look it's perio

    Posted: 20 May 2021 03:56 PM PDT

    So ages ago I designed a clockwork bird type thing for fun and someone commented it could be used like a mail system yknow so i kinda developed that and was working on a short animation but never finished it. if you wanna see that lemme know SO here have my boring stills :)

    Posted: 20 May 2021 03:46 PM PDT

    Where would you like Dishonored 3 to take place in?

    Posted: 20 May 2021 01:49 PM PDT

    Dishonored book are soo expensive

    Posted: 20 May 2021 07:52 AM PDT

    I started reading dishonored books, but man they are expensive. I tried to see if I find them online to read. Coud find The Wyrmwood Deceit all the four books, but now I can't find the corroded man. So if anybody know where I cand find it please tell me.

    Also I don't live in the US and my currency is in BRL not USD so basically very hard to buy anything that's in dollar.

    submitted by /u/thlawter
    [link] [comments]

    Where did the ancient music go? Discussion.

    Posted: 20 May 2021 06:13 AM PDT

    I would like to think i know a lot about the series, but i'm stumped. In dishonored 2 and its DLC I can't remember a single time an overseer used the ancient music, other than the chair in the royal conservatory... Where did it go? Not enough room in the game? Canonical reason for its absence? Forgotten?

    submitted by /u/WonkiWillows
    [link] [comments]

    Can you get stolen breath (or other black/corrupted bonecharms for Emily) as Corvo in New game plus?

    Posted: 20 May 2021 12:31 PM PDT

    I have heard of a lot of discussion about stolen breath, but no direct confirmation that you can get it as Corvo is NG+. Has anyone gotten it before, or am I waisting my time trying to get it?

    submitted by /u/AbyssalRemark
    [link] [comments]

    I completed DH2 Ghost, Clean Hands, without knocking anyone out. It really gave me an appreciation for...

    Posted: 19 May 2021 09:53 PM PDT

    Going for the ghost achievement.

    Posted: 20 May 2021 05:11 AM PDT

    So after the prison you're not allowed to alert anyone, what characters does this apply to? Is it just gaurds and direct enemies, or does it count towards the infected etc?

    submitted by /u/RomerosHero616
    [link] [comments]

    If you could have one of Corvo's powers in real life, what would it be? (Read description before voting).

    Posted: 20 May 2021 11:58 AM PDT

    The rule of the game is that whichever power gets voted on the least is the power that the people who voted for it shall receive, while the others who voted the more popular choices would get nothing.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Maccupid
    [link] [comments]

    Emily has only one kill animation?

    Posted: 19 May 2021 09:11 PM PDT

    Whenever i kill an enemy from behing it plays the same animation, emily kicks the guys knee and stabs him in the chest, E-V-E-R-Y-T-I-M-E.

    Does anyone know how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/mattbnck
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment