• Breaking News

    Friday, May 21, 2021

    Dishonored I love seeing dishonored featured in memes

    Dishonored I love seeing dishonored featured in memes


    I love seeing dishonored featured in memes

    Posted: 20 May 2021 11:01 PM PDT

    Made some tweaks to the first wallpaper i made,it looks way better this way.

    Posted: 21 May 2021 06:12 AM PDT

    So ages ago I designed a clockwork bird type thing for fun and someone commented it could be used like a mail system yknow so i kinda developed that and was working on a short animation but never finished it. if you wanna see that lemme know SO here have my boring stills :)

    Posted: 21 May 2021 07:35 AM PDT

    The most intelligent overseer I've ever met

    Posted: 21 May 2021 01:36 PM PDT

    I wonder, is it a typo or was it originally called Serkonas?

    Posted: 21 May 2021 01:28 PM PDT

    How you play Dishonored?

    Posted: 21 May 2021 04:07 AM PDT

    So I been playing dishonored for a long time, have played another stealth games, and finally I started to play in a certain way that is more fun for me.

    Now I'm curious, what the way most of dishonored players play. Btw my is the Hitman

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/thlawter
    [link] [comments]

    If I made a Dishonored Themed album over the next few months akin to "Mercurial" from sound phenomenon, would people be interested in it?

    Posted: 21 May 2021 11:48 AM PDT

    I need to practice music composition badly and improve, and this sounds like a good way of doing something fun. Please let me know your thoughts :)

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/atlasmusicuk
    [link] [comments]

    Is Dishonored 3 even possible?

    Posted: 21 May 2021 03:57 AM PDT

    So based in the lore books we may have some characters to the game explore, but the original story is just impossible to remake. Corvo being atacked every ten year is a very bad luck, Billie story has been worked already. Outsider now is either dead or a normal human.

    I know everyone want a new dishonored game, but there is a story to Dishonored work? I think that if a new dishonored game would be worked, a new story would need to be created.

    submitted by /u/thlawter
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored-Chronicles of Vengeance (Alestorm) Music Video [main game spoilers]

    Posted: 20 May 2021 10:25 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment