• Breaking News

    Monday, June 21, 2021

    Dishonored Definitely my favorites screenshots... I love this game so muucchh!

    Dishonored Definitely my favorites screenshots... I love this game so muucchh!


    Definitely my favorites screenshots... I love this game so muucchh!

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 04:24 AM PDT

    Sokolov appreciation post - Greatest mind in the empire

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 09:09 AM PDT

    Just platinumed Dishonored 2. The gameplay is great, but I liked the story of the first better. Death of Outsider next!

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 09:04 AM PDT

    Got Void impressions from the beach this morning with all the fog and Karnaca vibes at sunset

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 05:55 AM PDT

    All 3 games 100% now! Time to celebrate with whiskey and cigars!

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 11:36 AM PDT

    Are there any other games with Dishonored's 1800's atmosphere and vibe that you like? Thanks!

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 03:53 PM PDT

    Dr Hypatia, is that you?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 03:33 PM PDT

    Semblance Life

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 06:39 PM PDT

    Inexplicably low frames on dishonored 2

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 03:29 PM PDT

    Hi all So I just started dishonored 2, and to my surprise it runs at around 35 frames per second in very low settings, and while I don't have an extremely beefy PC or anything (I7-9700k, 8gb ram, GTX 1650). Upon googling some benchmarks I saw that I should be getting around 50-60 FPS on medium, even on the more open areas. I made sure to go to the NVIDIA control panel and tell it to use my dedicated graphics, and set priority to the window. if you guys have any advice it'd be greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance

    submitted by /u/theallrounder360
    [link] [comments]

    Would you recommend playing on console vs PC

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 03:32 PM PDT

    So I just finished the first game on PC, but I'm wondering, since the second game 1. Doesn't run great on my computer, and 2. Might be better on controller (what do you guys think for this). It might be the better option. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/theallrounder360
    [link] [comments]

    PC ports in 2021

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 09:45 AM PDT

    Hey all,

    I'm tempted to try Dishonored on PC. I have a 3070, i7 9700 and 16gb RAM.

    What's the state of both games' PC ports as of today? I heard about a lot of performance issues at launch.

    Cheers!

    submitted by /u/nobleflame
    [link] [comments]

    Empress and Royal Protector - A Tribute to Emily and Corvo *SPOILERS for D1/D2 AHEAD*

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 05:24 AM PDT

    Old Samuel

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 04:41 PM PDT

    Just wanted to say I miss Samuel

    submitted by /u/Gum13all
    [link] [comments]

    Can we have a Dishonored 3 without the outsider?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 05:24 PM PDT

    I'm skeptical due to have important he is within the game's world and lore when it comes to magical abilities. I can't help but think if making him basically gone from the world, loosing something that important might hurt the world building in any future games. If they can have other ways to bring about the dark arts in interesting and creative ways then great, but just having random new outsider fill-in would be pretty lame.

    submitted by /u/Keizer99
    [link] [comments]

    How do I edit the quick select wheel in death of the outsider?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 06:53 PM PDT

    Do you think Delilah is still alive?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 05:59 PM PDT

    You don't see her in the Ritual Hold and one of the comics states she was left in the painted world. But what happens when she loses her powers? Does she starve? Does her world collapse around her? Does a Dunwall Tower curator randomly find a psychotic woman in the gallery one day?

    submitted by /u/KingKosmos
    [link] [comments]

    Do I need to know anything about the previous games to play the new ones

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 04:59 PM PDT

    So a long long long time ago I randomly found dishonored two for 360 I played it When I was relatively young so I didn't have very much of an appreciation for the story of games like this and I was wondering how the story was in the game and just the series in general because I remember having a lot of fun and I found a thing on my console where I can get every single game all four of them if that's all there is for the low low price of US$100 is this a good deal I really Can't tell maybe it would be better to either buy the first game or one of the newer ones because $100 is a lot of money for someone my age and I don't wanna waste my money on a big bundle like that if I'm only gonna play one of the games So my big question is is there like an over arcing story in the game because I know on the second one I'm pretty sure you play some guy named Corvo and an ad I just saw seems like you play as someone else? Sorry if I'm being a bit confusing anything else really

    submitted by /u/assasin42069
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment