• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 20, 2021

    Dishonored Karnaca is one of the most breathtaking locations I’ve ever been to in a video game. Thank u that is all

    Dishonored Karnaca is one of the most breathtaking locations I’ve ever been to in a video game. Thank u that is all


    Karnaca is one of the most breathtaking locations I’ve ever been to in a video game. Thank u that is all

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 10:34 AM PDT

    is it just me or is this lookin kinda Karnaca?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 12:37 AM PDT

    Dunwall vibes

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 11:38 AM PDT

    Why didnt Corvo catch the Plague?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 09:37 AM PDT

    This game is a pleasure and pain at the same time, after 35min i found the code for Jindosh Riddle its a joy figuring it out but im feeling a bit sad since i didn't get experience killing any of the leaders and see how it plays out. Gotta play the game again once i finish.

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 07:18 AM PDT

    Commissioned a friend to make a alternate art for magic card, i had her go well th Delilah's art style from D1 DLC!

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 07:01 PM PDT

    Time for friendly fire (their deaths won't be counted in your stats, Reflexes suggested to block bullets)

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 02:23 AM PDT

    Was the Rat Plague eradicated from Dunwall by Dishonored 2?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 02:00 PM PDT

    What did you do

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 04:37 AM PDT

    What did you do to Daud

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/NecroN102
    [link] [comments]

    Who is your favorite character?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 03:15 PM PDT

    Can I still get a low chaos playthrough

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 10:06 PM PDT

    So I just got into the first game (I know I'm late lmao) and I'm absolutely loving it, incredible game. However I just finished the first level on pretty high chaos, killed almost everyone at the prison and maybe 10ish at the first assassination but I also poisoned the elixir, but I'm now at the second level and I realise how much that decision affected things in the game and story (I also feel really bad lol), and i know there are good and bad endings so I'm wondering if I can still get all the low chaos benefits, including the ending. Also goes without saying, no spoilers! Thanks so much!

    submitted by /u/theallrounder360
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment