• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 19, 2021

    Dishonored So that didn't work out as planned.

    Dishonored So that didn't work out as planned.


    So that didn't work out as planned.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 08:45 AM PDT

    My dishonored display shelf is almost finished! Painted up these 3D prints I got, still waiting on an art book and some comics but I'm really happy how it's turning out. I love this game.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 01:00 AM PDT

    360 views of Karnaca

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 10:13 PM PDT

    Next Gen Banana Graphics

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 12:47 PM PDT

    [Death of the Outsider] How to ghost the contract Buried Alive - Kidnap the bartender of the Spector Club | extract the bartender without any alerts

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 09:39 AM PDT

    Banshee Witch - Chapter 4 ready

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 12:21 PM PDT

    Can you find multiple swift shadow bonecharms?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 01:06 PM PDT

    Hi there, I just created a 4x swift shadow bonecharm and wanted to create another one. Unfortunately, I found out the Trait has disappeared. So can you reuse a Trait, or are they 1 time usage only?

    Thx!

    submitted by /u/HarveySpecterFromNL
    [link] [comments]

    Best playthrough?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 03:27 AM PDT

    How to ghost the contract Dental Care - Save the dentist from the Spector Club | extract Alberto without any alerts

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 08:19 AM PDT

    Looking for an old pre-release Dishonored 1 video

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 08:07 AM PDT

    So, before the original Dishonored came out, or maybe shortly after release, I remember watching a video in which Raphael Colantonio (or maybe it was Harvey Smith) talked about how they had to experiment how to get collecting loot juuuust right, with the player frobbing items and they have this small "fly towards the player" animation. I've never been able to find it again. I think it was commentary during the Golden Cat mission, but the three official 'Golden Cat walkthrough' videos I've found don't include that bit.

    Does anyone remember that video, and can help me find it again?

    submitted by /u/Queen_Six
    [link] [comments]

    [spoiler] Game breaking glitch (Knives of Dunwall)

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 04:13 PM PDT

    Currently doing the mission where you eliminate Arnold Timsh in his mansion. I'm doing a non-lethal playthrough and the first time I did this mission, I choked him out swapped the documents then put the sack in the basement - the cutscene played out where he faints but the mission objective never updated.

    I read through other posts they recommended leaving the area and that helped them, did not work for me unfortunately. Another post said not to choke him out at all and swap the documents while he was still concious. So I did a complete new run of the mission and the same exact thing happened, the objective not updating, I tried leaving the area again and still no luck. Can anyone help me out?

    submitted by /u/nohitsallmisses
    [link] [comments]

    Poor guy

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 02:58 PM PDT

    Why is the fauna in the world of Dishonored so hostile?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 02:04 PM PDT

    Was there ever an explanation as to why every animal in this game look like they came straight out of Fallout? Did Dunwall have a secret Nuclear Power Plant that mutated all the animals? How does the ecosystem even work if the common fish is a carnivore?

    submitted by /u/blackweed75
    [link] [comments]

    Any idea why the FPS tanks like that and stays low? As you can see my hardware is being used at 50% yet the fps drops uncomfortably low it'd like to see at least 60 stable. I have this problem only on Dishonored 2, Death of the Outsider runs like butter hitting 100 almost all of the time.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 01:44 PM PDT

    Bone harm question.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 10:29 AM PDT

    For some reason, even though I played the entire game once, I have not gotten a single duplicate bonecharm. I can't really craft any bonecharms because of this, am I doing something wrong?

    submitted by /u/annavgkrishnan
    [link] [comments]

    Which run should I do next?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 01:41 AM PDT

    For my first playthrough I stealthed around and killed everyone when I got spotted. I got the low chaos ending with corvo. Which playthrough will be the most fun to do next?

    submitted by /u/annavgkrishnan
    [link] [comments]

    Link to my Dishonored oc characters/lore please check it out!

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 11:07 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment