• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 15, 2021

    Dishonored Dishonored style artwork. "Stilton Mei"

    Dishonored Dishonored style artwork. "Stilton Mei"


    Dishonored style artwork. "Stilton Mei"

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 12:04 PM PDT

    Addermire vibes

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 10:23 PM PDT

    I remember when Dynamo was a big magician, this was one of the tricks. So trivial the guards of Dunwall do it with ease

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 09:10 AM PDT

    I created a petition for a new Dishonored game. Because what can it hurt?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 12:33 PM PDT

    Non Lethal Dishonored 1 Question

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 02:49 PM PDT

    Hi! I haven't been able to find this anywhere. I know that if a naturally occurring death not by Corvos hands will not break the non lethal achievement. However, during mission 2 called "House of Pleasure", I unlocked the door in the bottom floor of the distillery where 3 weepers fought Slackjaws thugs. I was never spotted with the awareness meter and 2 thugs as well as the 3 weepers all died after a weeper opened the unlocked door. Is this still okay to occur or does it break the non lethal because I unlocked the door? Additionally, does it count against me for discovered bodies since they're lying there in plain sight or am I off the hook since I technically didn't partake? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Helarans
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored 2 pc performance

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 09:14 AM PDT

    Hey guys! Just wondering but is it normal for me to get these ridiculous frame drops in this game?

    I have a ROG Zephyrus G14 gaming laptop:

    Rtx 3060 laptop gpu Ryzen 5 5900HS 16gb ram Game installed on ssd

    Geforce experience tells me I can run this game on max settings with a 60 fps expectation.

    Ive played through tutorial up to the beginning of the asylum mission and Ive been getting these abysmal frame drops.

    60 to mid 30s in karnaca and the main entrance of the good doctor mission.

    Im 100% running the game on the RTX 3060 and im 100% on performance mode.

    Anyone got any advice? Its been drivint me crazy

    submitted by /u/mavinsroom
    [link] [comments]

    a music video i made for dishonored 1

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 12:27 PM PDT

    its not something high quality but i put a lot of love and time on it about 3/4 years ago . as a dishonored fan i really enjoy stuff like that so i thought you guys may enjoy it too :)

    have a nice day

    and oh here is the link : https://youtu.be/HmPHu4RrlTs

    submitted by /u/International-War-38
    [link] [comments]

    Versatile trophy question Dishonored 1

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 02:48 AM PDT

    Hi everyone, I'm going for the platinum in Dishonored PS4, I was wondering if I'll have to go through and do another play through to collect all the blueprints I missed or if I can get the versatile trophy in the Dunwall City Trials DLC mode (which I actually haven't played yet, so idk if you have all the gadgets available to you). Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/RedditDan00
    [link] [comments]

    How can I avoid accidently killing people?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 05:17 PM PDT

    I'm attempting to get the ghost achievement in the original Dishonored, and after getting out of prison and escaping with Samuel I had apparently killed 1 person. Now, I already feel like I got super lucky jumping into the river without being seen so I got a bit frustrated. Is there any way I can avoid this?

    submitted by /u/lynkcrafter
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment