• Breaking News

    Monday, June 14, 2021

    Dishonored Remember seeing the whales in the void?

    Dishonored Remember seeing the whales in the void?


    Remember seeing the whales in the void?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 01:26 AM PDT

    My fan-made opening title for Dishonored 2 for a school project

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 08:31 AM PDT

    Taking down a bandit camp with dishonored like plays

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 01:52 PM PDT

    So uhhhh. What the hell happened��

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 09:36 AM PDT

    What happens now?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 11:40 AM PDT

    Not really sure how to flair this. Saw a lot of stuff more or less giving me the idea that there will be no more official Dishonored games. No more Corvo or Emily or locks made by Anton Sokolov. While it did leave me somewhat distraught, the thought has crossed me that after some time of Dishonored basically being dead the collective fanbase/community will slowly dissolve which puts salt in the wound. I'd like to make this a discussion of what everyone thinks the future of the Dishonored community will look like and if its really as grim as I speculate.

    submitted by /u/MrFishyFisshh
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else getting major Outsider vibes from this RedFall villain

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 11:25 AM PDT

    Confirmation the series is wrapped again(link in comments)

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 01:57 AM PDT

    Can I rob the art dealer and still get street conspiracy?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 02:41 PM PDT

    I'm trying for the platinum and I'm trying to knock out the high chaos run, gentleman caller, street conspiracy, mostly flesh and steel, and art dealer trophies in the same one. For the Art Dealer trophy you need to steal all the sokolov paintings and I'm pretty sure that there's one in the art dealers house in the Golden Cat mission where you need to interrogate the art dealer for part of slackjaws side quest. Basically can I still steal that painting and not piss off slackjaw enough so that it cancels out the trophy?

    submitted by /u/SillyCowboi
    [link] [comments]

    Kinda regretted starting Dishonered 2 trying to do a ghost run but after a few years things are finally starting to go.... well ffs..

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 09:24 PM PDT

    A few questions about Dishonored 1 endings...

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 01:12 PM PDT

    So i just finished Dishonored (it's absolutely amazing and can't wait to replay 2 and DoTO), and i read there are 2 endings for the game. Then in that comment, it implied there are 3, so i'm confused. The comment stated that there are the typical high/low chaos endings, where i save Emily in low, and Corvo dies in high, but there's also one where i can still save emily in high (which apparently is the one i got unknowingly). So are there 3 endings or 2?

    Also, which one is the canon ending as to Dishonored 2 (guessing it's not the one where corvo dies)?

    submitted by /u/daddyfaps69
    [link] [comments]

    what should i do?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 03:14 PM PDT

    just got dishonored doto and i don't know if i should go for a high or low chaos run for my first playthrough. any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/gystabo
    [link] [comments]

    What two spring razors can do

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 01:33 AM PDT

    Started playing on PS4 love this game.

    Posted: 14 Jun 2021 03:50 AM PDT

    I beat the 1st and 2nd game on PC so I've decided to give it a go on console. Getting used to using a controller is something different. I think I'm getting the hang of it.

    However I am a little stuck. On the PC you have keys for health and mana to top them up but how do you do that with the PS4 controller? I know it's probably obvious but I feel I'm missing something here and can't top up the blue mana bar

    submitted by /u/IbrokeMyTallywacker
    [link] [comments]

    Weird Thing About DotO's plot...

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 10:15 PM PDT

    Why is Billie Lurk still wanted by the Grand Guard when she is friends with half the ruling council and the Empress of the Isles herself?

    submitted by /u/KingKosmos
    [link] [comments]

    Red Fall (Omen) NOT what I was expecting.

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 11:41 AM PDT

    I know it's WAY too soon to judge Red fall yet. But thought it was rumored to be a spiritual successor to Vampire the masquerade bloodline. Deep rpg with a dishonored gameplay would have been a match made in heaven.

    I think the last thing I was expecting was a left 4 dead experience. Am I wrong to dismiss this so soon?

    submitted by /u/Maximus21prime
    [link] [comments]

    Soooooo do the enemies not respond to distractions/throwables?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 10:33 PM PDT

    Finally coming back to play this game after having it for years and only playing one level at my buddy's house lol. I started the second and got one level in before realizing I should probably come back and complete this one. Anyway, I'm only on the first level, I got through most of the chapter but saw the side quest for the whiskey distillery to pollute their source or what have you; now I'm in the whiskey distillery and I keep getting caught. I am playing on hard difficulty but every time I throw a bottle the enemy literally goes "Must have just been a rat" they do not go to check it out, they do not break off their set patrol or anything. So I'm wondering, is this mechanic just completely useless?

    Edit: two minutes after pressing submit I realized I can blink across the metal pipes and get around them quite easily, but my question stands for future levels? Do they even investigate? Or turn their head 1/10 times and are completely unfazed 9/10?

    submitted by /u/eltoro423
    [link] [comments]

    First time playing this game ever because I just got gamepass. Almost downloaded #2 first but decided to go in order.

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 10:38 PM PDT

    Any tips or pointers for a new player?? Like, any good missables, or things you wish you would have known about on your first run without spoilers? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/RestlessExtasy
    [link] [comments]

    If there were a chance to have a tv series about Dishonored universe which actors do you want to see playing as?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 08:27 AM PDT

    I would like to see Allan Hyde from True Blood or Collin Morgan from Merlin as the Outsider.

    Hopefully my question is understandable 😀

    submitted by /u/n00bh4ck
    [link] [comments]

    Currently 1 - 2 days into my Dishonored - Duad tribute i thinks its coming along ok, struggling to fill out enough footage to fit the song there's a lot less story content in the DLC than what you'd think...

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 09:47 AM PDT

    Can someone help with what I think is a bug I got?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 06:37 PM PDT

    I'm playing the witches dlc and whenever I get hit the screen stays red with the frame I was hit on displayed and only fades after about 1 minute which means I can't see anything which sucks as far as playing goes

    Edit: game keeps playing, sound cues keep coming

    It's dishonored 1

    submitted by /u/Jacobgra5
    [link] [comments]

    Evil lighthouse in D1, is that you?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 06:05 AM PDT

    Which version of corvo is better?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 03:25 PM PDT

    Order of Dishonored games

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 01:40 PM PDT

    With DOTH coming to Game Pass, I wanna know what order the games go in, Dishonored, The Knife of Dunwall, Brigmore witches, and DOTH, and DH2 which goes where.

    submitted by /u/SomeBrowser227
    [link] [comments]

    [Death of The Outsider] [Original Game+] Boat contract bug - Solution

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 07:22 AM PDT

    how did they get that poster up there so quickly? it's only corvo's first mission lol

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment