• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 2, 2021

    Dishonored Do you think we will ever get a Dishonored 3?

    Dishonored Do you think we will ever get a Dishonored 3?


    Do you think we will ever get a Dishonored 3?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 07:21 AM PDT

    Last night I finished what I estimate is my 5th play through of D2. I enjoyed DOTO but it wasn't my favorite. I guess I'll go back and replay D1 and the DLC content. Then maybe after that I will do another playthrough of DOTO. Every few months I'll restart and play through one of the games.

    I cannot express how much I love Dishonored 2 - both the gameplay and the world. I discovered the Dishonored series when I was really depressed and I kid you not - something about the game and Emily/Corvo's story helped me realize that there is still good in the world and I started working on myself and coming out of my depression. I've been meaning to for a while write a letter to the devs at Arkane and tell them how much the game meant to me when I was depressed.

    Will we ever see a Dishonored 3? I'd give anything to see that happen.

    submitted by /u/theJediYogi
    [link] [comments]

    Damn this was so hard

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 02:00 PM PDT

    Take that grand place, no powers as well

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 10:08 PM PDT

    There's something you realize when you play Dishonored, plan a never works, plan B does the same and sometimes plan R doesn't even work so you have to go all the way

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 12:35 PM PDT

    To show my love for this game I’m doing a challenge

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 11:20 AM PDT

    I am doing three achievements in one run flesh and steel shadow and clean hands keep in mind I don't know how to not kill certain targets

    submitted by /u/Cantwaitforhitmanvr
    [link] [comments]

    Any tips for stealth, low chaos in Dishonored 1?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 05:09 AM PDT

    So I have done low chaos stealth (not necessarily ghost and shadow but still lowchaos) and I was wondering if there was any tips for stealth (e.g finding a different path, or knocking out only a few guards) any advice would be helpful.

    submitted by /u/TheMonke27
    [link] [comments]

    Did it again, yay. Still no powers

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 01:57 PM PDT

    What is every d1 mission in order (including dlcs)?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 11:39 AM PDT

    Shhhh there sleeping, don't wake em

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 09:00 PM PDT

    Death of the Outsider Question

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 10:31 PM PDT

    Are there any bosses? By bosses, I mean like Daud, the Royal Interrogator, Delilah, Billie, etc. Someone in the game who is more of a challenge than the regular baddies. I played the game 'Low Chaos' and I never really found anyone who stood out.

    submitted by /u/KingKosmos
    [link] [comments]

    Randomly electrocuted in death of the outsider bank mission

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 01:09 AM PDT

    yo, Im trying to do the bank mission quietly but everytime I move the vault and the security guy says "security to the vault control room" I get electrocuted, doesnt matter if I go to a different room or anything, I get instantly zapped. does anyone know why or if its just a bug?

    submitted by /u/ChristianMinecraftbt
    [link] [comments]

    Batman vs Dishonored

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 08:25 PM PDT

    Is the style and mystique similar enough that its fans overlap?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/inmeucu
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment