• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 6, 2021

    Dishonored My friend got a resin printer recently... I knew what I had to do! - link to the model in the comments

    Dishonored My friend got a resin printer recently... I knew what I had to do! - link to the model in the comments


    My friend got a resin printer recently... I knew what I had to do! - link to the model in the comments

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 10:35 AM PDT

    Me after a few pints

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 05:14 AM PDT

    If I was this guard, I would have no idea what to do

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 06:51 PM PDT

    Reminds me of a certain level in Dishonored 2...

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 03:29 PM PDT

    Is Dishonored 2 and Death of the Outsider's lore is as good as the first game?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 02:16 AM PDT

    I'm one of those people who reads every book and tries to every secret in the game and I love the lore games can offer. A friend of mine recommended Dishonored series, now I finished the 1st one back when it's released so I know that one has amazing lore (though, luckily I forgot most of it lol). Do sequels continue the amazing worldbuilding the first game had?

    submitted by /u/Grochen
    [link] [comments]

    Can you go back to other mission areas in Dishonored 2?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 09:36 AM PDT

    I want to go back to the city.

    submitted by /u/HiImAlexXD
    [link] [comments]

    More AI Art!!

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 07:13 PM PDT

    More AI Art!! submitted by /u/fibertel908
    [link] [comments]

    Low chaos

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 12:37 AM PDT

    I finnaly commited to a low chaos playthrough and i always thougt havelock and emily were at the tower thing no matter what and their were a few other changes

    submitted by /u/Dameamsmatter
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment