• Breaking News

    Monday, June 7, 2021

    Dishonored My comission acrylic artwork - Addermire Institute, view from the Dreadful Wale's porthole.

    Dishonored My comission acrylic artwork - Addermire Institute, view from the Dreadful Wale's porthole.


    My comission acrylic artwork - Addermire Institute, view from the Dreadful Wale's porthole.

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 05:43 AM PDT

    After The Knife of Dunwall and The Brigmore Witches I want to draw nothing more than Daud and his merry family of assassins

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 02:45 PM PDT

    [OC] Dishonored's folding blade

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 11:34 AM PDT

    Dishonored 2 Collectors Edition Steelbook ��

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 09:36 AM PDT

    just completed low chaos mode i litteraly am crying in happiness

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 03:49 PM PDT

    I figure I'm probably never going to finish this sketch, so here it is unfinished. Rat-based powers.

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 04:57 PM PDT

    Witches of Conservatory didn't deserved it

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 02:49 PM PDT

    I mean, most of the time they were just chilling and bullshitting their day. They are even have secret chill hideouts and shit. They are kinda delegate hard things to Breanna, who delegates hard things to Delilah - literal folklorish hero in their mythology. The only mission I go ONLY merciful. They are waggling legs and shit, enjoying their day, who am I to destroy this ecosystem. Shit, I would have left Breanna do their thing, but game gave me no choice

    submitted by /u/Fossam
    [link] [comments]

    Advice for flesh and steel/high chaos

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 03:23 AM PDT

    Just just did a clean hands/ghost run and wanna do a flesh and steel/high chaos run of dishonored 2. Any tips to make my experience a bit smoother

    submitted by /u/Gum13all
    [link] [comments]

    Very Challenging Area...

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 08:54 PM PDT

    Little help

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 10:42 AM PDT

    How do I get the good ending? I've been told that kill guards don't affect my chaos, is that true?

    submitted by /u/Mutatic
    [link] [comments]

    Regarding blood thirst in dishonored 1

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 02:45 AM PDT

    Is there any mod that removes the screen tint from the blood thirst skill in the first game.

    submitted by /u/Ronneberg468
    [link] [comments]

    Our tips and tricks for gamer in "No powers" mode

    Posted: 07 Jun 2021 01:44 AM PDT

    Hi. I am running the campaign in "No powers" mode. Are there any tactics or tricks that can help with movement, dodging enemies, stuns, and so on? Please share them. For example, I found a way to stun groups of enemies from afar by throwing a bottle with a stun mine attached to it.

    submitted by /u/EndlessYoung
    [link] [comments]

    UPDATE* on Jindosh Riddle problem. Are there unsolvable variations? Can anyone show me where I have gone wrong here? Sorry for poor images.

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 05:44 PM PDT

    Monkey Wremch or Occult's Kiss?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 03:57 PM PDT

    Which one should I run? Which one proves to be more useful?

    submitted by /u/fedja_2411
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment