• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 7, 2021

    Dishonored High chaos, messy run in a nutshell.

    Dishonored High chaos, messy run in a nutshell.


    High chaos, messy run in a nutshell.

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 04:26 AM PDT

    An unexpected Corvo? - pulled from Instagram

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 07:25 PM PDT

    Just bought this beauty and put it in my console and found out that its the European version and there's no English voiceover, yep I'm currently heading to the nearest bridge to jump off

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 06:06 AM PDT

    I went back for Cecelia this time.

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 06:19 AM PDT

    I just finished replaying the first game and I got the Clean Hands award for the first time. I had been trying my best to explore all the little nooks and crannies I had usually neglected due to fear of being discovered by enemies. This in turn lead to a very good ending (obviously) and Callista, Cecelia, Piero, and Sokolov are all alive at the Hound Pits Pub near the end of the game.

    I realized that I had never had so many people left alive in the end before and went back after knocking out all the guards at the Hound Pits to see what became of Cecelia. When I opened the door the music turned very dark and there was a note from her on the ground of the abandoned apartment that said she was basically attempting to escape and would hope to see Corvo again.

    Does anyone know if there is some hint as to what happens to her? I know she is a minor character and all but I find it interesting that the music became so dark and you don't see her in the ending stills that play after you save Emily.

    Just curious if anyone else managed to find this little detail and what they think.

    submitted by /u/Aninvisiblemaniac
    [link] [comments]

    granny rags game/dlc

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 12:29 PM PDT

    i think it would be pretty cool if arkane made a game or at least a dlc about granny rags' origins and how she got her powers and everything. what do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/gystabo
    [link] [comments]

    Is it all stealth ?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 11:57 AM PDT

    I got Dishonored 2 as a present. I already downloaded it. I was looking at some videos and my question is - do you have to sneak around most of the time or all the time ? is there any kind of combat except for the assassinations ? shooting or swordplay ?

    Sorry for not using the right flair.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/ro2ro
    [link] [comments]

    The Jindosh puzzle is stupid, and you can't change my mind.

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 12:58 PM PDT

    Not the riddle, the idea behind the whole lock. Let me explain.

    Most locks in this game have a three number combination what you must break before you can enter. This means 1000 possible combinations, and these usually guard preatty basic stuff.

    Now you have this really really important person, who has this really really really important house what you need a high security lock for, so you hire the local "genious" to create one. And it's a lock what has 120 possible combination... thecnically 24 because the handy riddle included with it. Way lower security than your avarage safe combination. During our first playtrought me and my brother actually had an argument abouth this lock, because he was hell bent on, this can't be that simple, you probably have to put the womans name in order at least, you can't just trial and error this. Well you can, and it's significantly easyer and faster than every other method what doesn't use meta knowledge. You go trought in faster than how long would it take to read the included riddle...

    Moral of this: if you need a good lock, hire a locksimth instead of Jindosh, the guy is a complete morron.

    And yes I know that people like puzzles like this, but it's still doesn't make sense with the ingame world. You friendly neighbourhood bulglar won't be amased by your nice logic puzzle durring the heist, they will just crack that code with the easyest method under 5 minutes. Just make a lock what actually works and save your riddle to your next vivisection party.

    submitted by /u/ZamoCsoni
    [link] [comments]

    Timmy's party mod for dishonored

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 03:22 PM PDT

    Yes, the Boyle in my name comes from dishonored. Timmy is a character I created for dishonored. He's a brother to the Boyle women, and a city watch guard.

    Anyways....

    submitted by /u/Timmy-AL_Boyle77
    [link] [comments]

    So how do you play this game

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 10:38 PM PDT

    I have an addiction to save spamming and loading when going for a ghostly playthrough on the game how do you guys do it without saving? I’m a few missions in but now I just feel like I’m cheating:(

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 09:22 PM PDT

    There are some flaws

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 12:52 AM PDT

    First, I love all 2.5 Dishonored games(DOTO), but the longer I play them the more I notice really annoying things.

    1. WHO IN THE NAME OF GOD HAD THE IDEA TO RANDOMIZE BONECHARMS? Let's say I want to do a low chaos run. The strong arms bonecharm would be really handy for that. Too bad I only got it in The flooded district. Next run is high chaos and it's the first one I find. Booth times it's nearly useless. Wouldn't it be better if all bonecharms where in order? Also make bonecharms less and more useful. That's more of a problem in the second game, where I always find myself only using black bonecharms and one or two crafted ones at the end.

    2. Why am I so overpowered? On normal difficulty you can basically shred through the game, being a master swordsman and having magical powers. Fighting is not a challenge. Sadly that makes a more sneaky approach worse, because why would I sneak when the enemies aren't a threat? When doing a low chaos run, you basically protect the NPC from you and not the other way around.

    submitted by /u/Abraculax
    [link] [comments]

    Movie/Show recommendations?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 11:00 PM PDT

    Can anyone recommend me some movies or shows that have a similar story or vibe as Dishonored? I really enjoyed d the dark victorian steampunk type vibe that dishonored had and would really enjoy if I could watch something that had it aswell. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/afowp1002
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment