• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 6, 2021

    Dishonored Rothwild Slaughterhouse and Flint Castle by J.M.W Turner (1838) comparison!

    Dishonored Rothwild Slaughterhouse and Flint Castle by J.M.W Turner (1838) comparison!


    Rothwild Slaughterhouse and Flint Castle by J.M.W Turner (1838) comparison!

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 05:01 AM PDT

    [KOD] Worst assassin ever

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 06:04 AM PDT

    Did you know that granny rags used to give bone charms to Morris Sullivan Aka the royal torturer?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 02:56 PM PDT

    Obligatory Dishonored 1 100% achievements post

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 11:37 AM PDT

    Last week we asked for your input for our podcast on your favorite memories while playing Dishonored. Here is the link to the episode! Thank you for all the responses!

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 09:58 AM PDT

    which dishonored game has the best gameplay?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 08:29 AM PDT

    i wanted to buy one of the dishonored games because of a gmod addon that adds abilities from that game. which one should i play if i want to experience some good stealth gameplay?

    Edit: i bought dishonored 2 and its currently downloading, i hope it was the right choice for me

    submitted by /u/cumloaf6669
    [link] [comments]

    Is it too late to turn my chaos level around?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 06:01 PM PDT

    Im at the Clockwork Mansion with a high chaos level. I got a high chaos level midway through chapt 2. And since then I have averaged about 1 kill per chapter, with alot of enemies alerted. No matter what I do I cant get my level down. Im not too good at stealth to be honest. So is it too late? Can I get it down or should I just commit to my high level now? Its kinda frustrating that Ive commited full heartedly to a non lethal playstyle but since I suck at stealth, it matters not.

    submitted by /u/Slim415
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment