• Breaking News

    Monday, July 5, 2021

    Dishonored My first ever tattoo and i'm glad it's from this game.

    Dishonored My first ever tattoo and i'm glad it's from this game.


    My first ever tattoo and i'm glad it's from this game.

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 11:56 AM PDT

    Never noticed this room, always focused on the guards/escaping.

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 03:34 AM PDT

    The 2 hardest challenges in D2

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 07:11 AM PDT

    This is my 7th playtrough of D2, and this time I'm trying to....get all the money. This remains a mystery to me, I spend hours fine combing every room, and I always come up about 800 coins short. To watch a vid of coin locations would be a pain, so I'm not gonna do that. The other challenge I've never cracked: That Jindosh riddle....

    submitted by /u/Steynkie69
    [link] [comments]

    DOTO is a good game with a good story but the maps and powers didn't feel that great.

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 11:15 AM PDT

    I just finished DOTO for the first time and I loved the story, Billie Lurk was always an interesting character for me ever since the knife of dunwall DLC. The problem I have with the game is that her powers were fun but felt kinda off, especially with the map design. I'm no dev so I can't quite pinpoint what it is but often times I felt her powers a bit awkward for moving around in stealth and even during fights there wasn't much you could do with them w/o bonecharms that altered the powers. What makes this franchise great in my opinion is that union between map design and powers that allows for a level of traversal and discovery that isn't present in any other game. I don't know if anyone else felt this way during this game so lmk!

    submitted by /u/WinterGalaxy441
    [link] [comments]

    Do bonecharms effect mostly flesh and steel?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 03:37 PM PDT

    I didn't get powers or upgrade blink, but I still didn't get the achievement. Can someone help?

    submitted by /u/HALO-there
    [link] [comments]

    Supernatural Powers

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 03:26 PM PDT

    Can you only do magic if you have a mark from the outsider? In Dishonored 2 if you choose to not get a mark you can't do any magic yet the assassins in Dishonored 1 can although I don't think all of them have a mark.

    submitted by /u/jamesb4272
    [link] [comments]

    Question about the ghost achievement.

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 11:38 AM PDT

    I know you can't just load saves for each individual mission to get the achievement, it has to be in one shot (like you can go back but it has to be in one playthrough) but I accidentally went to the next mission after realizing I had to try again, can I go back and reload the beginning?

    Spoilers ahead but more context on the situation:

    I completed the flooded district mission but found on the end screen that I had accidentally killed 1 person. I went to just restart and try again but my muscle memory screwed me over and i hit the enter key, sending my to the Hound Pits Pub mission. Could I just reload the autosave for the flooded district and try again or is my save file just screwed over?

    submitted by /u/lynkcrafter
    [link] [comments]

    But Why��‍♂️

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 11:14 AM PDT

    Are the runes still there?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 04:19 AM PDT

    So I got 4 out of 5 runes in the first mission of Dishonored so now that Im back there for mission 2 (Golden Cat mission), will the runes from the old level still be there in the same place??

    submitted by /u/RapidNinja_
    [link] [comments]

    How to make High Overseer Campbell enter meeting hall?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 07:18 AM PDT

    So, as ridiculous as it may sound, I can't progress the mission, because I have no idea how to make Campbell and Curnow enter meeting hall in Dishonored 1. The door in the meeting hall say: The door is opened elswere, but I have no clue where. I've been everywhere and the walktroughts just skip to the part where they are leaving the meeting hall... is it bugged? Or am I missing something?

    submitted by /u/omjzas
    [link] [comments]

    KoD Billie vs DOTO Billie

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 08:58 PM PDT

    In your opinion, which Billie Lurk is stronger/would win a 1v1 battle against each other?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/MadMan3535
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment