• Breaking News

    Monday, July 19, 2021

    Dishonored Is this portrait in the game? Found it in the Fandom wiki about Lady Boyle but never saw it in game.

    Dishonored Is this portrait in the game? Found it in the Fandom wiki about Lady Boyle but never saw it in game.


    Is this portrait in the game? Found it in the Fandom wiki about Lady Boyle but never saw it in game.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 09:53 AM PDT

    A while ago I was looking for a High Quality version of the Howler's insignia - since I couldn't find one: I made one!

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 07:28 AM PDT

    I finally got Headhunter

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 09:22 PM PDT

    No suicide for you

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 09:28 AM PDT

    We still have 1 week left for our Dishonored zine apps!

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 05:50 AM PDT

    Do the 2 assassins at the beginning of D1 matter when it comes to clean hands?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 02:44 AM PDT

    Still my favourite way to play. And my favourite Dishonored challenge.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 01:21 PM PDT

    You cannot see items like coins now in Dark Vision in Dishonored 2?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 03:15 AM PDT

    IIRC in Dishonored 1 you can see coins where they are located but when I use Dark Vision I can't see where the coins are located.

    submitted by /u/jameszsy
    [link] [comments]

    Which Books Should be Read

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 03:09 PM PDT

    Just finished all of the Dishonored games and DLC, and would love to get into the extended universe and lore. Which books should I read - are there some must-reads, and some others that perhaps could be left out as those that only take place in the universe?

    submitted by /u/Finoptics
    [link] [comments]

    Death of the outsider

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 07:54 AM PDT

    I've started this for the first time yesterday. It feels different to 1 and 2, partly because of the contracts.

    I'm a bit of a completion gamer - is there a benefit to doing contracts on the first run?

    I did the mime one, wasn't easy but the kidnap and blood transfer ones are bloody hard

    submitted by /u/csyrett
    [link] [comments]

    Ehh ..so lowering setting hardly improves performance ? Welp

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 09:40 AM PDT

    Dishonored 2 btw So I'm on a gtx 1650ti laptop and I am not bottlenecked by anything other than my gpu. At the starting point in mission 2 :edge of the World, on ultra I get 43 fps. Ultra's not necessary anyways . How bout high ? 44 fps. I guess medium ::47 fps. What about very low preset?? 52 fps. I mean I literally turned the resolution to 720p and it's like a 4 fps increase. Now I don't want to be that " FPS complainer guy" But this is sorta astonishing. No I'm not running on integrated graphics either. Anybody?

    Ps: just for reference I get extremely good 70+ fps on Prey with ultra and 70+ on hitman 2 (everything high ,,, Level of detail medium)

    submitted by /u/HeavilyAugedJensen
    [link] [comments]

    How to get to the apartment above the wall of light in Karnaca without powers?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 10:59 PM PDT

    The one where the snitch is push by the guards. Above that wall of light there is a room.

    submitted by /u/jameszsy
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored 1, Ghost/Mostly Flesh and Steel/Shadow not unlocking?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 07:03 PM PDT

    I'm on Xbox One. I just finished the last level. Knocked out Havelock, freed Emily. Went through the ENTIRE game not being detected OR killing anyone. Even looked back in my mission stats and everything checks out. Why is none of it unlocking?

    EDIT: Well I just unlocked them after a long ass time of waiting. Wasn't even playing Dishonored by then, just another game

    submitted by /u/Chrisclaw
    [link] [comments]

    Notice anything different about my equipment? (explanation/tutorial in comments)

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 10:26 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment