• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 18, 2021

    Dishonored anyone know why this is happening?

    Dishonored anyone know why this is happening?


    anyone know why this is happening?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 09:41 AM PDT

    It's my Birthday

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 11:22 PM PDT

    :))) I am a happy lad

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 03:10 AM PDT

    beginner guitarist here, I really like the soundtrack to the second game and decided to learn it on guitar

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 02:58 AM PDT

    Delilah experimental

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 03:29 PM PDT

    Favorite Food consumable.

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 02:03 AM PDT

    I love all the Little food consumables scattered across the levels and wanted to know which ones where y'all favorites. Non-elixir consumables, and No alcohol, Corvo needs to keep his wits about him. If your choice isn't here please leave a comment.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Mr_Plum1
    [link] [comments]

    How to open the floor hatch in Death of the Outsider / Stolen Archive?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 12:59 PM PDT

    In Mission 4 of Death of the Outsider ("The Stolen Archive") there's a floor hatch in the basement, here:

    https://imgur.com/a/giZBAwg

    As you can see, it says "Locked from the inside" if you try to open it.

    Does anyone know how to get into the room behind this hatch? I've searched the sub and scoured the Internet for a solution but can't find anything.

    Thanks!

    EDIT: To answer my own question, this is the exit from the smugglers' entrance. I'd found the room leading to this entrance but didn't realize you had to stand up after crouching under the iron catwalk in order to see the pipe that leads to the other side of this door.

    submitted by /u/WindyPelt
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck in daytime?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 02:20 AM PDT

    I'm playing Dishonored 1 on Xbox and even though the story says the mission is taking place at night, the sun is up and it's clearly day time in the game. This happened in the second mission when I infiltrated the Golden Cat and also in the mission right after. Has anyone seen this kind of… glitch before?

    submitted by /u/korean_dictator
    [link] [comments]

    "This looks like a safe place to put an unconscious man in"

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 08:24 PM PDT

    Something that doesn't make sense with the 'High Overseer Campbell' Mission

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 02:56 PM PDT

    At the beggining of the High Overseer Campbell Mission. The guards attack you on sight, which makes no sense. With the exception of the Overseers who have a reason, since you're not permitted to be in or around the Office of the High Overseer.

    Corvo escaped from prison but it is unknown wether he survived. Also the Watch never knows the masked assassin is Corvo. So there is literally no reason for them attacking you.

    Thoughts on this? Edit: Grammar

    submitted by /u/Dry-Efficiency-965
    [link] [comments]

    I don't understand how death works in dishonored

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 05:19 AM PDT

    Sounds stupid? It is not.

    I know this game probably more than most people because I played through every part of it countless times but PS4 version is somehow different. I know 'accidents' could happen and sometimes knocked out people can die because rats eat them or they slip down from rooftops. So I do my non-lethal playthroughs very carefully like a professional. I never use lethal weapons in theese playthrough,not even for diversion and I only use sleeping darts when it is absolutely necesary so they wont fell into water or fell on an oil tank and get blown up etc So I mostly choke them and when I do I always catch them before they fall and always check if they unconscious. I carefully place (not drop) their bodies on flat floors,roofs etc so they dont slip down in the future. I always watch out for guards,gangs,witches,weepers whatever so they dont kill each other. I kill non human npcs. They dont count. Furthermore,when I'm Daud I dont even use my assasins.

    So mastering this game,and playing like a professional still takes at least 4-5 tries a level,because in the end mostly there is a kill in my stat. I remember when I played on pc it worked perfectly fine but on ps4 I don't kill anyone,I play very carefully and still needs multiple attempts to reduce the casualities to zero.

    What I'm doing wrong?Ghost is easy,no problem but NOT killing anyone takes at lest 4-5 attempts/level because of....some reason.....

    submitted by /u/EsIEmO
    [link] [comments]

    so the d2 + ddoto bundle is one cent more than getting them separately

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 05:47 PM PDT

    Guys, I think I bought the wrong game.

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 04:46 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment