• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 10, 2021

    Dishonored Is this a pro-gamer move?

    Dishonored Is this a pro-gamer move?


    Is this a pro-gamer move?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 01:22 PM PDT

    What if you could "hide" unconscious bodies in plain sight by putting them on chairs/beds

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 12:43 AM PDT

    lol anyone else puts unconscious bodies on the nearest chair/bed? I did this in both D1 and D2, ultimate low chaos run where Corvo cares about the guards' backs. No one would be suspicious of an unconscious person on a bed as they would of one on the floor, would they? Wonder what if you could hide bodies this way.

    submitted by /u/blackweed75
    [link] [comments]

    A Crack in The Slab!

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 12:08 PM PDT

    She lived

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 08:48 PM PDT

    can you have only one weapon out at a time?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 11:39 AM PDT

    I'm currently on the boyle party mission, and i was wondering if you can equip the heart without having the sword out.

    I am asking because a guard interrogated me because i had my sword out.

    submitted by /u/cumloaf6669
    [link] [comments]

    Why did the skiller community die?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 06:27 AM PDT

    I see that skilled players in this community like Volound and Clockner have issues with Dishonored 2 and I can't seem to fully understand how the mechanics of Dishonored 2 are ruined and unlike Dishonored 1. Can someone please enlighten me?

    submitted by /u/Chrisclaw
    [link] [comments]

    Feel free to make your own guard dialogue responses.

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 11:33 PM PDT

    "You think you'll get your own squad after what happened last night?"

    submitted by /u/Timmy-AL_Boyle77
    [link] [comments]

    [Dishonored 2] Keep getting attacked and I have no idea why

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 12:46 PM PDT

    I keep being spotted and attacked in areas which look like they should be neutral (i.e. just a normal city plaza area, civilians milling around etc.), and I'm really not sure why. I've also noticed that sometimes civilians freak out and start running away from me for no apparent reason - does this turn neutral areas hostile for some reason?

    I really want to enjoy this game, having loved the first one, but I'm having trouble getting past this. Can someone please explain the mechanic to me? What am I missing?

    submitted by /u/MickMcCarthy17
    [link] [comments]

    Could I kill Trevor Pendleton so he doesn’t kidnap Corvos’s daughter?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 08:52 PM PDT

    And does Trevor knows that Emily is corvo's daughter ?

    submitted by /u/Bubblegumprincess667
    [link] [comments]

    i love crack in the slab as a level but its annoying that you cant save stilton if you dont just have prior knowledge of the seance beforehand

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 08:52 PM PDT

    its been a while since i played D2 but im doing another playthrough and i had forgotten what exactly went down with him. the game doesnt tell you beforehand that the seance is what drives him crazy and then hes gone from the garden afterwards. i feel like thats a bit of backwards design. i feel like the game should have told you straight up: he attends the meeting with them, hes going to lose it. how it is i didnt have the thought that i should knock him out to save him because why would i? just kinda annoyed cuz i know saving him has big changes and now i cant do it :/

    submitted by /u/Babo__
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment