• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 11, 2021

    Dishonored Strong dust district vibes

    Dishonored Strong dust district vibes


    Strong dust district vibes

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 07:56 AM PDT

    ��Samuel Appreciation Day��

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 01:49 PM PDT

    I would love a movie based on the first dishonoured game, what would you think a dishonoured movie came out?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 01:09 PM PDT

    Room full of unconscious revelers outside The Golden Cat? I found them like this, I swear!

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 08:22 AM PDT

    Delilah, that you?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 10:29 PM PDT

    How do I turn off the text explaining basic things I learned in the first mission?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 01:22 AM PDT

    I searched for this before posting, but reddit search sucks, or I do, so I'm truly sorry if this has been asked before; just link me if that's the case.

    I hear the heartbeat, I pull out the heart, or I pick up a bottle, I know the trigger throws it; I don't need a message on screen telling me to do that in the final mission of the game. It's completely taking me out of the experience and I would like to turn this off immediately, lmao; at the least for future playthroughs, anyway. What do I change in the settings? I'm on Xbox one, fyi. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/ProstheticAnus
    [link] [comments]

    The Good Doctor, found some whale oil by the guards out back and blew it up with a crossbow… This game gives me such a laugh.

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 10:17 PM PDT

    Where did Megan(after pickpocketing) go at the end of missions 8

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 09:25 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment