• Breaking News

    Monday, July 12, 2021

    Dishonored In Dishonored 2 Luca Abele's self-portrait might be a reference to one of the paintings done by George W. Bush

    Dishonored In Dishonored 2 Luca Abele's self-portrait might be a reference to one of the paintings done by George W. Bush


    In Dishonored 2 Luca Abele's self-portrait might be a reference to one of the paintings done by George W. Bush

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 04:15 AM PDT

    Guess what came in the mail today... DEEZ - HONORED! GOTY!

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 12:59 PM PDT

    The Outsider in the Knife of Dunwall

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 01:24 PM PDT

    The Outsider: I am neither good nor evil, and I don't play favorites.

    The Outsider: Anyway, do you think you could go kill one of my marked? Because she's about to kill my fav- I mean, someone you wronged.

    Daud: ...

    Daud: Are you kidding me?

    submitted by /u/SilverSaboteur
    [link] [comments]

    Who the hell is singing the song in dishonored 2 last mission. It's damn scary

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 09:25 AM PDT

    Best power set

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 03:20 AM PDT

    Death of the Outsider: How to tell during mission if bodies are found?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 12:31 PM PDT

    I swore in D1 and or D2 you could press pause and check out if any bodies were found then load an earlier save if one was. It's so random when they find them and next to impossible to do it without anyone finding them.

    So there is no way to know until the end? Also these contracts that require killing. That makes you use lethality which my main goal in the game is to not kill anyone.

    Should be a way to do them without killing.

    submitted by /u/Streetvan1980
    [link] [comments]

    In Knife of Dunwall, if I go low chaos for the first 2 missions, can I go high chaos on the final one without impacting the ending?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 09:38 AM PDT

    Noticed you can do this for the final mission in Dishonored and not be punished for doing so. Wondering if it's the same for the DLC.

    submitted by /u/Chrisclaw
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored Vibes

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 12:47 AM PDT

    Went through the first game looking to get the Ghost and Clean Hands achievements, only to realize I fucked it all up by fighting Granny Rags. Felt like I wasted 20 hours of my life.

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 08:48 PM PDT

    Which play style is the most fun?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 03:24 AM PDT

    50000!!!

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 04:04 PM PDT

    >!spoilers!<Looking for proof of a codex entry and subsequently proof that I'm not imaging things.

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 09:32 PM PDT

    I haven't played Dishonored in FOREVER. In any other game I play it would be called a journal entry or a codex entry so I'm sorry if I'm using the wrong term. But I swear at one point in the game you can come across a note or letter or something about a young man who is looking for his girlfriend and this girls father tells the young man that she isn't home. And then as the letter goes on, it implies that the girls father and the young man flirt with eachother and the flirting will lead to something more sexy. Am I nuts! Does this codex exist? If so, is there proof? I don't know why this is driving me nuts but it is.

    submitted by /u/Worldly_Artichoke_53
    [link] [comments]

    Why are the Loyalists so chill with Corvo having powers?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 06:05 PM PDT

    Nobody seems to react to me blinking everywhere. Why is this? The Outsider, from my understanding is the only magical being in the world. He said only 8 people bear his mark. So it seems like it should be very rare for magic to be witnessed and be treated as a commonality. So why is nobody astonished, scared or in awe of Corvo's powers?

    submitted by /u/Chrisclaw
    [link] [comments]

    Power idea i had

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 10:48 PM PDT

    Assassin shade summon a shadow copy of yourself that you can take over when it dies you go back to your orignal body upgrades will cause guards who kill or you exit assassins shade to forget what happened not causing an alert another upgrade could be increase speed and how much time your shade has before dissipating after each assassination

    Shadow blades summon up to 3 blades that can fight or stealth kill enemies

    Void clouds a black cloud that at low level knocks out multiple enemies and at higher kills them expanding the cloud

    Black hole place a rift in the world to the void that you can activate anything near it will be sucked in the higher lvl the bigger the size of the pull

    submitted by /u/UlfurGaming
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment