• Breaking News

    Friday, July 23, 2021

    Dishonored My New Key Chain I Got Today (Others For Size Comparison)

    Dishonored My New Key Chain I Got Today (Others For Size Comparison)


    My New Key Chain I Got Today (Others For Size Comparison)

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 12:27 PM PDT

    yeah, no thanks...��

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 10:31 PM PDT

    I'd like to propose a new Youtube channel

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 01:24 PM PDT

    I don't know if this adds to the appeal or not, but I'm English, female, and pretty aggressive, so apparently that would be fun.

    I enjoy playing video games while drunk. I could record myself playing Dishonored 2 and shouting "Emily, SHUSH!" when she does the most absurd foot clattering. I also respond to being discovered by telling the enemy that they're a f-cking c-ntrag tw-t. And I have a lovely song that I sing when I lose patience with being creepy and just burst into places. It goes "Hello, it's me, Cooooooooorvoooo!"

    submitted by /u/JillyHorrorshow
    [link] [comments]

    What happened to my boy? (please ignore the polish language)

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 10:18 AM PDT

    Is there any way to fix shadow/texture flickering on Dishonored 2 (ps4)?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 03:52 PM PDT

    Does anyone have an idea of what they could replace the rats and bloodflies with if a Dishonored 3 comes out?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 06:23 PM PDT

    It'd be boring if they released a Dishonored 3 with Plague Rats or Bloodlflies again. I was thinking it could take place in Tyvia or Morley. Each could have their own version of Bloodflies or Rats. Each also from Pandyssia. Although, Tyvia is suppose to be cold so I wonder what it would be. Only thing I can remember is about Morley is that it's really cloudy out often.

    Maybe even Northern Gristol could be far enough away from Dunwall to give a unique feel. It's pretty big, well for an island. Pandyssia dwarfs the Isles....

    And then in terms of mechanics idk what they would do. The Rats would just obliterate a body. The Bloodflies would stick to them and go into them. Not much else you can do with a body in then vein.

    submitted by /u/arkticturtle
    [link] [comments]

    Is death of the outsider a standalone game?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 03:24 AM PDT

    Or is it a follow on from 1 and 2

    submitted by /u/Obvious_Awareness273
    [link] [comments]

    What do you think about open world dishonored game?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 06:28 AM PDT

    I would like to see it with some mirror's edge or assassins creed like parkour and climbing system.

    submitted by /u/Enternicknamee
    [link] [comments]

    A question about the Rat Plague

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 10:09 PM PDT

    Just "what" are all of the symptoms? I know about hacking coughs and weight loss, but what else? How is the brain affected? Does it act a lot like Alzheimer's? Do they remember who they are? Do these rabid beings have moments of long-lost-lucidity? How do the early stages compare to the late stages?

    submitted by /u/lmwideawakeitsmornin
    [link] [comments]

    I need help!

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 07:44 PM PDT

    So I recently just finished my 1st play through of Dishonored 2 and I'm trying to go back and replay missions with the powers that I ended with but I have no powers when I replay the missions, how can I fix this? Is there a way to play like Mission 2 for example but with all of the powers?

    submitted by /u/Sealingprawn381
    [link] [comments]

    I need some recommendations...

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 05:04 PM PDT

    So I just finished my first playthrough of Dishonored 2 as Emily Kaldwin and I wanted to ask about things that I could do in the game now that I've finished the Campaign. Like should I replay the Game as Corvo, Do I just replay Missions and mess around/do whatever or should I get certain DLC's?

    submitted by /u/Sealingprawn381
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment