• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 19, 2021

    Dishonored Little thing I made at my favourite shrine with doppelgänger (take it if you’d like I really enjoy it)

    Dishonored Little thing I made at my favourite shrine with doppelgänger (take it if you’d like I really enjoy it)


    Little thing I made at my favourite shrine with doppelgänger (take it if you’d like I really enjoy it)

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 08:02 AM PDT

    My first post was well received, so I thought I’d drop the other two I did. Same beautiful shrine on mission 5 different angles though. Please feel free to use them it would be my honour.

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 11:50 AM PDT

    Here is my attempt at making (four versions of since I couldn't choose one) a poster for Dishonored if it was a film. Turns out it is not particularly easy to find character models of a high enough quality...

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 09:03 AM PDT

    Been a while since I last drew my favorite whale god��

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 12:42 AM PDT

    Why, aunty :(

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 03:51 AM PDT

    Futuristic Clockwork Concept. I call it "Angel"

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 05:24 PM PDT

    I did it Reddit!

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 01:54 PM PDT

    Forgot I had this gem, figured I’d share it with you all lol

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 10:58 PM PDT

    I was treating the Lord Regent with respect then Corvo turns into a helicopter to assert dominance?

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 02:34 PM PDT

    Looks a bit like Dunwall

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 04:45 AM PDT

    He became a beautiful butterfly

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 02:01 PM PDT

    Remakes of D1 and its expansions in D2's Void Engine

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 01:28 PM PDT

    Been playing a lot of Dishonored 2 lately and can't help but wonder how amazing it would be to experience Dunwall again in full with Dishonored 2's graphics and gameplay refinements. I really loved how non-lethal options were really fleshed out and you feel like you have a lot of agency in combat and stealth, and I'd love to play through Dishonored's story with all of the improvements the Void Engine makes. What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/idiotinpowerarmor
    [link] [comments]

    Poisoned the duke?

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 12:23 PM PDT

    TLDR: threw glass in a pot and now the duke is the dead and can't find his body. So In the duke mission on the way down to the inner vault i passed by a kitchen and there was a note from the duke about him wanting more food. After reading it I just threw a glass bottle into one of the pots on the stove that were cooking and left to continue with the mission to find said duke, randomly in the mission when i found his body double it says that the duke is dead. Did I poison him? I also can't find his body now to finish the mission.

    submitted by /u/bennnyyyyyyyy
    [link] [comments]

    Emily being visited by The Outsider in D1

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 05:55 PM PDT

    Had a pretty interesting thought while replaying Dishonored today.

    At one point in the game when you're at the Hound Pits pub you can find Emily hiding from Callista. She gives you a rune and says she got it from the river and has been keeping it under her pillow for good luck, but that it started giving her nightmares instead.

    Considering the obvious connection between The Outsider and the runes, as well as how The Outsider can view every possible future; could these "bad dreams" be The Outsider himself visiting or revealing his image in Emily's dreams? Emily being a young child, probably not aware of the occult, would just chalk it up to simply having nightmares.

    After all, we know that he canonically showed himself to Peiro in a nightmare before the events of Dishonored 1. Plus, he would already be aware of everything Emily will need to go through ten years later, and how he will eventually offer her his mark.

    I don't really think this was a purposeful idea planted by the developers, it's just more of a theory or headcannon that I find pretty fun. If Emily did have a visit from the Outsider, what do you think he might have said to her?

    submitted by /u/AWighton
    [link] [comments]

    I can’t load the grand palace mission

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 09:23 AM PDT

    The loading bar always stops in the exact same place and then the game crashes to desktop, I've restarted my laptop and nothing seems to work, anyone know a way to fix this?

    submitted by /u/Rogue_Vale42
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored 2 ending question

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 09:05 AM PDT

    If I kill Paolo but don't side with the overseers, do the overseers still end up ruling Karnaca in the end as if you took their side?

    submitted by /u/A_Very_Horny_Zed
    [link] [comments]

    Am I crazy, or does Corvo's mask get gold lining after beating the game?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 05:56 PM PDT

    I just beat the game for the first time, and it seemed that Corvo's mask got gold lining after I beat the game and started a new game. If it matters I beat the game on low chaos and Very Hard difficulty.

    Edit: Yes I'm just crazy, the gold lining is always there I just didn't notice it till I beat the game for the first time.

    submitted by /u/FutabaNoir
    [link] [comments]

    Dishonored on PC

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 09:05 AM PDT

    U think Dishonored could run on a Microsoft surface? I picked up the game on Xbox and didn't love it but I heard the PC controls are better. Do the PC controls really make that much of a difference?

    disonhored

    submitted by /u/bdjsmskamam
    [link] [comments]

    Idea for Dishonored 3

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 05:09 AM PDT

    Corvo's missing (presumed dead) sister, Beatrici. Went to Morley. Ended up a gang member, somehow. Worked her way to the top. Felt like she would be a disappointment to her family so she decided to never go back. Works her way to the top and becomes the leader. Ends up betrayed and left for dead at the beginning of the game. The next personification of the Void comes to her and empowers her, setting her off on a quest for revenge while it harbors ulterior motives.

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/girugamesu1337
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment